The Estée Lauder Cosmetics Campaign Thread 2018

I disagree. I think Fei Fei is really pretty and looks amazing here, as do Hilary and Carolyn.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Love
Model: Kendall Jenner

US Vogue April 2018 Digital Edition

^And there was me thinking they'd dropped Kendall.

I don't like the styling on her. They're usually the only brand that make her look decent, not sure what happened here.

I miss those 80s and early 90s Estee Lauder ads with Paulina Porizkova. She was the most iconic to me IMHO. On the other hand Carolyn does great job and I remember her Estee Lauder summer & bronzer collection campaign pictures in magazines in 2000s. Her face reminds me of Jennifer Lopez-esque makeup: perfect bronze glam. Estee still uses Carolyn for summer bronzer beach style campaigns. and I love them.:flower: Kendall has 2 family members who own their own makeup brands, despite that shes the most natural of the fam and not into too much makeup. thats ironic she is the face of EL. I can not say I fell in love with any of her Estee ads neither buy a product from EL cause I saw Kendall was in the ad. But it happened to me with Carolyn. She makes me want to buy all bronzing powders and nude shimmer lipglosses of EL. lol:lol: I like the brand. I always did.

as celebrity makeup collections are a huge think maybe estee lauder would consider to come up with a makeup collection of Kendalls name like Gigi did for Maybelline. I love that kind of Limited Edition small collections.

Last edited by a moderator:
as celebrity makeup collections are a huge think maybe estee lauder would consider to come up with a makeup collection of Kendalls name like Gigi did for Maybelline. I love that kind of Limited Edition small collections.

I think may be they are testing the waters with Victoria Beckham. If Victoria think it's selling based on her fashion brand following then she's deluded, it's definitely more her celeb image that lure buyers.

I don't mind Kendall's ads for EL. From the beginning it really looked quite ok. But I'm to this day quite amazed that she got this so soon in her career.

I think VB knows that it's different kind of clientele. That's why she's launching skincare line with them. The make-up collection definitely broadens her customer range are probably not going to buy her clothes but maybe the accessories which the brand has been working hard to develop.

esteelauder Our newest #EsteeGlobalAmbassador making the final touch-ups before she's revealed tomorrow. Check back here to find out who she is.

Apparently it is Karlie K.

What mess is this?? They didn't even let the body get cold before snatching it from L'oreal?? Really Estee Lauder? :rolleyes:

Well that mole is definitely Karlie's.

I didn't realize her L'Oreal contract ended. That's a pretty swift turnaround!

If this is Karlie, then it's a bit late of them to hire her now. Sure her brand may be strong, but she would've been more effective back when she just started.

Or maybe it's Vittoria.

Lol. Karlie or not, those are definitely not her lips. Karlie's lips are hardly there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->