The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
^:lol: Shes not that bad, I do wish you stuck Milagros somewhere T_T
Are these going to change after the vsfs? :D

Mr. Dale,
Your list is great - great representation of some new faces Erin Heatherton, Ali Michael, Anabela Belikova & Siri Tolerod. They have definitely made their mark and good to see them recognized on your list. You've spent a lot of time ranking all these lovely women and you are to be applauded!!!

^ agreed!
The time this must've taken...:ninja:
And I knwo not to contest the ranks, as I'm sure you've thought in depth about them.

That is such a brilliant idea and I really do appreciate all the work you put into it Mr-Dale. Thanks for that and I am truly happy with the top 10, although I am a big fan of Agynes.

Thanks for all the nice words and the karma everyone! I am glad you all appreciate my work ^_^ :blush:

And about Kim Noorda..I know! Isn't it weird that she's ranked 20 here and isn't even on the MDC Top 50 :huh: She did do quite some work, even though she too got a lot of her points from her runway work. In total she did:

Vogue Nippon September og
Vogue Paris August September og
Vogue Italia September og
Vogue Paris October Beauty supplement cover + ed
Vogue Nippon October og
Vogue Paris November mg
Bottega Veneta FW 0708 mg
Trussardi FW 0708 og

Great work Dale :woot: Although I beg to differ on certain rankings...no list in this world can be perfect (But they will still be more credible than that of MDC :wink:)!

great list mr. dale!!! much more accurate than models.com...

the only ones i'm possibly questioning are:

-daiane conterato at #31. she had a great runway season, but that's it, right?

-imo, i think that behati, bette, maryna, masha, hye (because i'm biased :lol:) , and flavia should move up just a little and girls like mina, elsa, malgosia, and georgia (poor thing :cry:) should move down just a bit.

-where's kinee diouf, liya kebede, and kinga razjak?

Last edited by a moderator:
Expect December rankings soon...hopefully before Monday. I'm waiting for that last girl in Numero 89 to be ID'ed because an only girl ed in Numero is worth a LOT of points and might change some rankings. Some SS 08 new girls have made their entrance into the list due to some eds and good news about upcoming ads. And one particular girl that should have been on the list in November according to some is on it now, coming in at a booming spot 35! She is in a lot of December eds :wink: Also, December includes the points for the Cruise ads!

ooooh exciting I can't wait.

This is really good!

I didn't really get, are you planning on updating this? If so, how often?

This is really good!

I didn't really get, are you planning on updating this? If so, how often?

Monthly and as I said the next one will be out before monday...I'm working on the graphics as we speak :flower:

Kinee is just missing the boat pointwise...for December she's at spot 97 :(

December 2007 Rankings

december75-61.jpg

december60-46.jpg

december45-31.jpg

december30-16.jpg

december15-1.jpg

that list is even more accurate than the mdoels.com list
and I do not say that because was Julia Stegner is 71 now she's out...

Coco numer 1?

Some statistics for December:

Most ranks down: Carolina Pantoliano, from 31 to 57: 18 ranks
Most ranks up: Isabeli Fontana, from 68 to 30: 38 ranks
Biggest new girl: Kinga Rajzak, rank 35

Other new girls:
Ali Stephens, rank 75
Karlie Kloss, rank 74
Diana Moldovan, rank 73
Mariacarla Boscono, rank 71
Edita Vilkeviciute, rank 70
Valentina Zelyaeva, rank 67
Egle Tvirbutaite, rank 64

Girls that disappeared from the list and their last ranking:
Jenny Sweeney, rank 75
Pei Bei, rank 74
Suzanne Diaz, rank 73
Julia Stegner, rank 71
Rachel Alexander, rank 69
Marina Perez, rank 66
Daul Kim, rank 64
Cicely Telman, rank 61

So as you might notice, the tail of the list is very sensitive for change. I'll tell you that the difference between rank 75 and rank 90 is only ten points, so it was all very close. And Coco is indeed still number one...she just has the most points, I can't help it. But I expect January to change the top a bit. January rankings will not include the points given for September and especially Coco, Sasha and Agyness had a lot of points in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->