The First Vogue or Other Fashion Magazine You Bought?

I remember egging my mom to buy me one with Kate Moss on it when was younger than ten.Don't have it!

This was my first Vogue and I still have it

Vogue Uk jan 1998 Naomi Campbell
VoguecoverJan98_XL_320x421.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue España November 2007
Carol T by Regan Cameron

voguespainnov2007pu5.jpg

Scanned by ganimedes

My very first Vogue:

Vogue Italia August 2001

6441988.7b9abdf1.560.jpg

giselebunchen.com.br

and my first VP

Vogue Paris November 2003

6442147.8d9128fd.560.jpg

Vogue.de

My mother would get me random issues of Vogue on occasion, but these were the first ones I bought myself:

Vogue US July 04
245a9ft.jpg

Simply because I like Kirsten Dunst.

Vogue UK May 03
jv4pdw.jpg

I won this on eBay about a year after it came out. I was obsessed with the editorial "Start Me Up" at the time.

Vogue Paris December/January 04.05
28arpeg.jpg

Still remains one of my favorite magazine issues ever.

Vogue Italia August 05
2lx70k4.jpg

I remember going into Barnes & Noble with the intention of purchasing The Counterfeiters by Andre Gide but got this instead. I was enamored with the cover.

kirstenimages.com, coverbrowser.com, flickr.com / zecalifairy, onthattip.blogspot.com

My very first Vogue is The September Issue.:rolleyes:

340x_custom_1244816869304_sienna_co.jpg

And, I bought a couple of UK Vogues too but I can't remember which I bought first. I usually buys dated magazines but the one that I bought when it's published is the Model's issue (US Vogue May 2009).
epiccover010-500x238.jpg

jezebel.com and bryanboy.com

My very first Vogue was Vogue June 1989, with Estelle Lefèbure on the cover and I still have it. She had a gorgeous editorial inside and it's amazing to see the differences from Vogue back then and now. Models like Estelle, Renee, Cindy and others would have no place in today's Vogue. They had curves, like real women do, they were not skinny and they looked extremely healthy.

It was Carolyn Murphy in 2000 still in love with her, dont know who shot this, think testino?

a7f6_35.JPG

pic from ebay

Vogue Germany April 2009
Luckily it was a good issue ^_^
Oh I remeber I was so nervous that the seller would look strange or something like this, I mean 14 jear old girl, buying Vogue?
Most of the teens in my age reading magazines about stars and music (what I also do) but I very early went in that kind of fashion magazines.
maybe because my older sisters were reading glamour etc, so I've read them too :wink:
vogue.93.jpg

vogue.de

It all started not so long ago. My first Vogue was actually Vogue Paris June/July 2009 with Anja Rubik on the cover.

Since then I bought many old and new issues. And off course as many of you I can't stop buying it.

mine was Vogue España collection fall 2009 :lol:
it was a gift from my friends, since then I finally started to buy Vogue.
at first I was thinking," what the..., my first Vogue is a Collection?! I gotta recreat my memory."
but it's such a hilarious thing that I found out I couldn't let go after buying 6 issues of Vogue. pretty crazy thing to me

Vogue US January 2009 and I made my brother buy it for me. I was not interested in fashion at all but I got curious on the contents and fell in love. Chanel and Jourdan had an editorial then and I was like "Poor Jourdan, Chanel has more shots than her." I was so clueless. :lol: There's also this editorial with Carolyn Murphy and David Gandy and I didn't recognize them at that time. It's just so wonderful reminiscing!

vogue uk april 2007 with kate moss (i think this is why i bought it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->