The First Vogue or Other Fashion Magazine You Bought?

My first Vogue Brazil:

Still one of my favorite VB issues...:heart:

My first Vogue Italia:

My first Vogue Paris:

:scanned by leonardo; models.com; dayzebook.com:

Don't remember the cover but i was 17 more or less!
In 2007 I started to keep the ones I liked ;but from last year I have every issue of Vogue Spain 2010 and I would like to continue this, so in a future I will be a Vogue collector :smile:

BTW the first Vogue that I had is Vogue Spain April 2007:
2hmk9d2.jpg

foros.vogue.es

And this is my first Vogue US (June 2010:(
11t53z4.jpg

onsugar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in the 90's but I forget which one. Early 90's probably in '92.

I believe it was the September Issue for 1999. I dont have it anymore unfortunately but I remember it because there was an article inside about the upcoming 2000 new year.

I remember it like it was yesterday ... :wink: It was Vogue UK July 2004 with Keira Knightley on it!

Vogue Spain September 2010:heart: - September 1999.when I fell in love with Fernanda Tavares:wub:

vogue.es

my first ever Vogue cover was the one with Gemma Ward on the cover of British Vogue (August 2005)
db6e220ca918a96c_Vogue_UK_August_2005_-_Gemma_Ward_by_Mario_Testino.jpg

It's funny coz right after seeing her I immediately felt in love for top models and bought US Vogue covers ever since. Before I knew fashion from online pictures and magazines I read at the dentist (loool) or somewhere else but I've never bought a Vogue before 2005, obviously now I buy a lot and try to find old (lol "vintage") issues but THIS ONE was the launching point for my love for beautiful models and Vogue as the bible of fashion.

Before that I knew supermodels and followed Linda, Tyra, Claudia, Naomi and Cindy but really it is with Gemma that I went more and more curious about designers and Vogue and HER coz she's still to my eyes the most stunning high fashion girl we've ever seen. I do love Coco and Raquel, but Gemma is still in my heart lol

Your first fashion magazine

Oh, I remember the day when I bought my first fashion magazine :heart:
L'Officiel Russia July/August 2008

-nevapress.com

Vogue Portugal February 2008
c776c111bdbdfb11a94943df31f17d6e_w380.jpg

vogue.pt

international:
Vogue Spain July 2011
malgosiacover.jpg

vogue.es

my very first fashion magazine was
Viva! Moda Magazine Winter 2009 with Anja Rubik on the cover.

cari24.blip.pl
And the international one on my own was
Vogue UK January 2010 with Rachel Weisz.

funnypile.blogspot.com

First regional fashion magazine

Vogue Hellas May 2008

dariaonsugar

First international fashion magazine

US Vogue September 2009

stylefrizz

VOGUE "LatinoAmérica" April - 2007
Tiiu Kuik
source: foros.vogue.es

I used to buy zillions of magazines before (like Elle, Cosmo, Vogue, Instyle...) and collected them for unknown reason (I always loved the covers), but this was the first magazine I bought for fashion itself. I was so interested. So then, I was kinda fashion baptised. :smile:

Serbian Elle - November 2010
73616_455937929123_166370594123_5257343_5656387_n.jpg

(elle serbia facebook)

It was V Magazine, from 2002...I can't find the cover anywhere online and I regret throwing it out!! But it was a hot pink cover and the girl was in black and white, I think. It was a really good issue...

my first ever issue was Vogue Paris June/July 1998, bought on holiday in south france. I remember that I read it all summer and couldn't put it down, it was so good! then back home I started buying UK and US Vogue regularly (my first issue was Sept.1998), since French Vogue wasn't available to buy anywhere near where I lived (back then anyways).I still have all my issues and wouldn't ever throw them away...

As many people have said, I remember it like it was yesterday!!!
First ever issue of Vogue:
Vogue UK: May 2006 Natalia Vondianova - I begged my mother to buy me a subscription and she decided to set up a standing order! I LOVED it....So excited, I now own every single issue since! ALL 72!! May this year will be my 6th Anniversary Issue!
Vogue US: August 2006Linda Evangalista - We were in an airport waiting to go to Mexico but out flight was delayed, so i got some of my saved dollars and bought this. I then started buying every one since, even though it was so hard to find in my little town! I know live in London and my local newsagent SAVES me a copy each month! I have 68!
tumblr_m1gm0fCrxo1qf3iwao1_500.png

(my Own Scans)
I have scanned each and every single cover of each Vogue UK and US I own! AND have seen UK Vogue shoot up from £3.60 to £4.10!

This was the very first one I ever read/looked through, When I saw the thread earlier I searched for it, to double check... It was a long while after that I bought my own, but this copy was my mothers and from then I was hooked... Every issue that came in the post for my mother, I read, oh the memories...

UK Vogue August 2001

*Vogue.co.uk

Vogue Australia January 2013 with Miss Carolyn Murphy, the cover was so summery and striking and I've struggled to pass up buying any fashion magazine since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->