The Havaianas Thread

ye i normalli use the cream cleaner n that usualli works alrite it just seems like its almost stained into the rubber... n mine always seem 2 look the dirtiest, maybe coz of the colour.. but i cant seem 2 get em the colour they were.. ill try the washing machine.. i was a bit hesitant on putting them in.. but ill give it a go.. thanx

remeber very low setting other wise they might melt let me know how it went

I don't know if these have been posted before but I really like this style! :woot:

havaianas.gif

pointup said:
Is there a website with a better selection of haviana flip flops than urbn.com?

i :heart: these things

i actually have a friend that thinks $12 is toooo expensive for flip flops :rolleyes:
can't wait till she gets in to the "real world" and finds out how much stuff costs

TO be honest...I don't know what "real world" you're living in...but on my "real world" ypu can buy a pair of flip flops just as comfy as haviana's for $2. Seriously. I think some people may be up too high on their horse.

Emi

miserylovescompany said:
TO be honest...I don't know what "real world" you're living in...but on my "real world" ypu can buy a pair of flip flops just as comfy as haviana's for $2. Seriously. I think some people may be up too high on their horse.

Emi

Ok, so I wrote that a long time ago and didn't articulate my point well at all. Honestly, I don't think I have 12 dollars to my name so please don't speculate as to the height of my horse .:flower:

I don't even remember or care what I was trying to say with that last point but it wasn't pertaining to this rather simple topic.. Back to the flip flops.

wore some out a few weeks ago.
with a pea coat, mini & leggings.
got some looks ! :lol:

hey I found a website in my new LUCKY magazine that sells havaianas for alot cheaper.. Not sure about how much the shipping is anyways the website is... www.brazilianshop.com they have a bunch of different styles too

i've had my Reef sandals for over 5 years and they are still perfect and comfy...best flips i've EVER owned.

pointup i wanna see a picture of you in some of these shoes, i don't feel like spelling it out now.

wow did i say that? No way I didn't just say that.

Oh well...bout to hit the post button.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Bonchic said:
I don't know if these have been posted before but I really like this style! :woot:

havaianas.gif
Anyone knoiw where to get these? I love them!

Why don't you just buy those at Old Navy, I think they're like 2.50$.

I had several pairs of flip flops but they don´t last as long and aren´t as confortable as Havaianas. The plastic of the Havaianas is thick and soft at the same time. :smile:

I guess they're nice...but they're also ridiculously over-hyped.

They dont look any more comfortable, yeah the rubber is going around the foot but its still rubber.
Hmph, cute..when they go on sale 2 for $5 let me know:wink:

so O-V-A-H ! It's really time for everyone to smarten up in leather sandels this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->