The Hills

^I know. Spencer was a nut anyway... And Heidi is like a puppet on strings. But I bet the shows ratings will go down more now.

^I know. Spencer was a nut anyway... And Heidi is like a puppet on strings. But I bet the shows ratings will go down more now.

Oh, I thought that the whole drama was for the show? I mean it's Hollywood ....you need to start drama if you wonna be famous. I don't think that Heidi is puppet on a strings..she just loves the role that she is acting( Private and not social person). I think that Spencer was crazy on the last few episode but I think that he is acting and he probably laughs at home to things which he did on show.

And the whole "Montag suing for sexual harassment " drama is just to get in newspapers

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi is clearly a fake. She has like 6 faces! There are people like her running around all of hollywood, in every alley. She just hides behind crazy spencer. I dont like either of them, but atleast he shows who he is, and his comments are freaking hilarious!
Like when heidi said, "I took care of it.."
Spencer - "Oh you took care of it.. Who are you? Tony Soprano?" :lol: :lol:

I cant STAND audrina. Shes got the kind of face you just want to SLAP.

Lo, Lauren and kristin are my faves. & I love brody and frankies bromance. Very sweet. :lol:

is the show really being cancelled? it wouldnt make sense to keep it going at the rate it is going.

Brody is repulsive, I don't understand all the love. And he has that weird arrogant LA boy accent and says 'bro' a lot.

^^ Hes pretty good looking though!
Just watched this week's ep.... Audrina, getting sucked back in again by Justin Bobby, whats new? Such a shame too cause that Ryan guy is so sweet! :(

^ Justin Bobby's games appeal to her.. and she loves having a reason to whine.. :rolleyes:

But hasn't that happened for the past like 6 seasons?? Justin Bobby, Audrina, Kristin, Audrina.... *sigh*

So I'm wondering whether Heidi and Spencer have "split" so that she can get back onto the show for the last few episodes or whatever? Because it seems like it was Spencer with the issues with the production team.

Yeah, they accused the producer of sexual assault or something and Spencer physically attacked a camera crew. ie. just an average day in the Pratt household.

^ i like avril, shes cute :smile:

misspistol - i heard about the sexual assault thing but the attack? dear God..

It was because they wanted Speidi to fake a break up.
Which is exactly what's happening now, but without the cameras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->