The Hills

She's very naive it seems... at least when it comes to Jason.

I think the episodes have been spliced up -- not really in sequence with the actual time. Someone mentioned that Jason's birthday was in January - which doesn't makes sense his birthday episode would come before the xmas episode. They've chopped it all up to make a story I suppose.

does anyone know what chanel bag jason gave her and how much it costs...i love it soo much

The last episode was ridiculous the way Jason just 'happened' to arrive at exactly midnight at Lauren's apartment. Yeah right.
He was so mean to her in that club as well, she needs to dump him.

I love Lauren but wish she would dump Jason. You can tell he knows she's too good for him by the way he tries to bring her down. That was so rude telling her she always makes mistakes and does things wrong when he is the one always screwing up.

Did nobody else notice that when he kissed her at the end he had that cigarette too? Talk about kissing an ashtray...

mundodabolsa said:
In tonight's episdode, Lauren gets the Chanel bag for Christmas that she's been toting around all of the previous episodes...I guess we can't really judge at all how her relationship progresses based on the timeline the show creates for us...

I noticed that too! At first I was like "Doesn't she already have that bag??" But than realized they must have just shot everything out of order. GAH! I wish I really knew what was going on.

And I'll be damned if they don't give Lauren any special attention at Teen Vogue. You don't honestly expect me to believe that that's how Teen Vogue deals with all their interns. Wasn't she recently on the cover?

HAHA! That's what I was thinking too! GROSS!!!

Deep Brunette said:
Did nobody else notice that when he kissed her at the end he had that cigarette too? Talk about kissing an ashtray...

Does anyone know what Jason does in LA? Is he in school? Work? They never mention it on the show.

'The Hills' Have Lies

Love 'The Hills'... but question "the facts"? We grabbed some highlights from MTV's 'Laguna Beach' spin-off to gauge their fauxbulosity, with 1 being totally boring, plausable, and 10 being the very essense of cinema veri-fake style - Whitney Pastorek

THE JOB
"Reality" Lauren nervously interviews for an internship at Teen Vogue, then sits anxiously by the phone, wondering if she got the job. Reality For one thing, no way Teen Vogue turns down another free promotion. For another, Lauren is currently on the cover of the magazine Faux Fabulosity 9

THE BOSS
"Reality" One of Lauren's bosses is a photogenic "West Coast contributor" named Blaine. Reality Turns out Blaine Zuckerman does have a contract with the magazine, but we doubt this glorified freelancer is in a position to order anyone around - especially a cover girl Faux Fabulosity 3

THE PARTY
"Reality" Roomate Heidi and her scenester-wannabe posse crash Teen Vogue's Young Hollywood party where Lauren is working. Reality Lauren's "job" is to gaurd some chairs. And it's not crashing if you know the girl at the door with the clipboard. Nice Try Faux Fabulosity 2

THE NIGHTLIFE
"Reality" Lauren, Heidi, and their scenester-wannebe posse get into a hot L.A. nightlub, despite the velvet-rope line. Reality If our math is correct, Lauren and Heidi are both 19 years old. Perhaps the gals have fake IDs that list their birth dates as "famous" Faux Fabulosity 7

THE BOYS
"Reality" Heidi has a fight with her boyfriend, Jordan; the next day, he and his buddy Brian take time out to shoot hoops and oppenly talk about their feelings. Reality Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Boys do not openly talk about their feelings! Faux Fabulosity 10

from ew magazine

HA! thanks Avant! That last point is so true. I even thought that on Laguna when the guys would talk about their relationships with each other... yeah right. They are told by the producers to talk about that.

this show is so cheesy but at least its going to be better than the new season of laguna beach...

i find this show...stressful :lol:

was anyone else appalled at her performance at the interview? or heidi's talk with her advisor or whoever? :o i bet teen vogue only hired her because of her reality fame...

but all in all i actually really like lauren. she seems like a nice girl who would make a good friend. but all of this really matters so much...:D

They never bring these to light on the show, but while she was filming the Hills, she was also attending big-time events - like introducing INXS with Kristin at the Big in '05 Awards... if it's a reality show about her life, I wonder why they don't show footage of these. I'll be curious to see if they chart her adventures through NY Fashion Week this past February.

©gettyimages:
56329371.jpg

Lauren at Big in '05 - Dec. 3

©gettyimages:
56762405.jpg

the gang at NY fashion week - Feb. 6

no matter how much people think the show is "fake," or "scripted," or "all pre-planned out," i LOVE the show and addicted to it :D

I read an interview with Lauren the other day, and she said that her and Jason fought more when the cameras were on. Now it makes sense why they are still together...the way the show makes it seem, there are more bad times than good! Gotta love editing for drama! :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
OMG!!! Next week's episode looks so good!!! Poor Heidi. :(

I just watched it now. It was so sad :cry: but kind of funny because at the same time Heidi's little dog was going crazy jumping around on the bed between them :D

^ I am actually rewatching that episode now! I can relate. I just got a puppy 2 days ago. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"