The Indie / Emerging Designers mega thread

Hello everyone

Heres some skinny jeans i created! Im getting some good feedback from lots of places but thought id share them with you lot to see what you all think?

image credit: fairlight studios London​

Its really important to me to hear what everyone thinks so please let me know!​

very amazing! i'm very appreciative of good pocket art :smile:. are you selling them anywhere now? what's the price? any celebrity fans, lol??

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i'm from hawaii. :D

i love that silvery grey dress.

unfortunately, no one dresses like that in hawai'i -- but, they should! i'm loving that polka dotted top with the black capri pant.

i really like the lipstick the girl second from the bottom & the one at the bottom is wearing -- do you know what brand & color it is?

the pink is from MAC's Barbie collection and the red is MAC's Viva Glam I

I wear my clothes 100% of the time on the north shore and find them conducive for my lifestyle here. Everything is natural fibers or skimpy enough to make them very comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
actualllly... i just saw a pic of the silvery blue dress with the beige on the genuinehi myspace page. which is weird -- i was just randomly browsing. haha.

:-P the show was at Next Door- it was off the hook. I may do the next show too in Aug too.

okay. hit me up when you have it. =] when i scrolled down on that page i saw more of your pics and figured it out. haha. i sent you an add on your myspace.

You guys are doing great job ... I designed some stuff too but never materialized cos I don't know how to sew :lol:

wow. oceanharlot, i really like your stuff. it looks so...comfy!

i've just recently discovered rebecca turbow on a podcast. here's her url: http://www.rebeccaturbow.com & she also has a myspace: myspace.com/rebeccaturbow.

300286882_l.jpg

489907036_l.jpg

532214198_l.jpg

772945186_l.jpg

772953711_l.jpg

926541123_l.jpg

index.cfm

definetely go check out her stuff on her myspace. all of the pictures are from there. her stuff is amazing. :smile:

bevel-bottom blue jeans, skinny scarves, and hybrid collars from eric glennie

Please tell me how you feel about my designs. Love to hear your comments and opinions!! Would women wear these? Thanks eric glennie

Eric, Can't really tell from the pictures about the fabric. Can you describe please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->