Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, love that one, last picture is great with so many plants

I love the first two pics. SO MUCH.

wu2u4y.jpg

b8ajk0.jpg

4hv47t.jpg

ARCHDIGESTHOMESHOW.COM

Love to have a bed like that, i also have a small studio. I cant put that much stuff in it, cause i want my dogs to have alot of room to run around.
jacob6.jpg

Thomas O'Brien's appartment is so interesting and inspiring, if only I lived in New York..

I scanned this from an old Anthropologie catalog, I actually have that quilt shown in the picture, but mainly I've been rather inspired by tiling on walls, such as this. In Lisbon, Portugal I was really inspired by the painted tiles they had covering the outside of the buildings, and out in Morocco I found many of the traditional places had tiling indoors with the floor tiles going half way up the wall. I really like the look of it. ^_^

img175v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really love anthropologie's aesthetic....i wish i could afford their things :P

i really love anthropologie's aesthetic....i wish i could afford their things :P

Oh, I'm with you! I almost half avoid their store cause I want like everything, but things are quite pricey I find! :doh: Pretty much the only think I've bought from them, is that quilt in the picture above, but I figured I had my last bed comforter for about 7 years or more, so a couple hundred for something I'll use almost every night for years and years isn't so bad. I considered it an investment piece. :wink:

From the New York Times:

Traumatized by witnessing the events of 9/11 up close from his South Street Seaport apartment, the painter Sean Scherer sought refuge upstate with his partner, Marc Mayer. The pair bought this 1840s farmhouse in Walton, N.Y., and Mr. Scherer channeled his creative energies into renovation.

You can read the rest of the store and see all the pictures here.

These are my favorites from the story:

sch3.jpg

Love this wall color, it's my favorite color! :heart:
sch1g.jpg

Love the yellow color as well, and everything that is hung on the walls (in all these photos) is just fantastic.
sch2.jpg
sch4.jpg

sch5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING! so amazing and inspirational.

i love the bathroom and

tumblr_kzl893FMXL1qa214go1_400.jpg

this:
tumblr_kzl857zVxN1qa214go1_400.jpg

so much.

nytimes

Since we're sharing bathroom images..

Funny little detail..

madebygirl.blogspot com toilet.jpg
madebygirl.blogspot com

Love the paint/tiles of these super girly and romantic old school 'powderrooms'
decorno.blogspot wall color.jpggirlie girl desiretoinspire.blogspot com.png
decorno.blogspot.com------------------------- desiretoinspire.blogspot.com

Interesting wallpaperchoices..

flickr pedalpower desiretoinspire.blogspot com.jpg------------------seen at acupofjo blog  laissezfairedesign blogspot com.jpg
flickr.com / pedalpower via desiretoinspire.blogspot.com-----acupofjo.blog.com via laissezfairedesign.blogspot.com

I'm in love. Just discovered this thread. :heart:

I know I have scanned so many photos of lovely rooms...

I used to lean towards a more modern design, but I am loving antique-y feeling items and design now... must get to looking! And I must start at the beginning of this thread, wow!

Love this thread! I can't wait to get a place of my own to decorate! Until then I just have my bedroom :/ I did recently redo it though! And I finally got a make-up table just like I wanted. I love my mirror!
8bbdf83e.jpg

40ad587c.jpg

c88872bf.jpg

5f9f0c92.jpg

Pictures by me

I have been going through every page of this fabulous thread for inspiration. We are building a new house so I think I have too many ideas now. The thing I hate about interior design is how much all of the furniture costs that is anything that could remotely be considered nice. $900 for one bamboo chair is going to send me broke! the furnishings cost as much as the house!!
Anyone have any pics of interiors that would suit a big house in the country that is not even designed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->