The Kills

^ what? They're dating? I never knew...
And the kills are great - although i was a bit disappointed with ther recent album. :(

love the last pic where she's holding hands with hack...... :blush:

rollagasper..... ...no they're not dating..... they're just at his magazine party or something like that because she was on the cover of one of its issues.... jefferson hack is dating model anouck lepere..... :flower:

Here's a couple of (quite blurry) pictures from their show in Montreal 2 weeks ago:

thekillsmontreal024na.jpg

thekillsmontreal032js.jpg

thekillsmontreal047mp.jpg

thekillsmontreal056af.jpg

thekillsmontreal013eu.jpg

can you believe i didn't like them at first? :ninja:
but somehow they've grown on me really fast.

im still on the fence with the kills, i need a song that will push me off the fence onto a side...

yourbestfriend said:
im still on the fence with the kills, i need a song that will push me off the fence onto a side...

Personally I adore "the good ones", "i hate the way you love", and "your love is a deserter".

^_^

yeah.

love the kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them...probably going to see them in concert. :smile:

Hhmmm is it just me, or do any of you think she looks somewhat like Meg from the White Stripes sometimes? I mean theres just certain angles I noticed that.

I LOVE the kills, but somehow I can't stand hotel...... eekkkk, he did this scary thing in the Good ones videoclip...... his moves were just..... and talking in VV's ears was just really weird and seemed so fake and uncomfortable..... :ninja: And I hate his singing as well....

I really like VV though, wish someone could post MORE pics where we can actually see her face! ^_^

Sephora_Socialite said:
I love them...probably going to see them in concert. :smile:

Hhmmm is it just me, or do any of you think she looks somewhat like Meg from the White Stripes sometimes? I mean theres just certain angles I noticed that.

yes meg, but she reminds me of many people

^They are! when are they from, cause i have the new one, and they're not from that. She is so hot!! i love the kills

Those pictures are amzing!!
I love The Kills, this summer I was a bit obsessed with their music and I listened to their albums all the time, my friends got really tired of them and now they hate The Kills.

im sorry but the kills lead singer is just a second-rate pj harvey

that's cool. I mean pj Harvey was pretty cool so that means she cool too right, just more dirty.
F* Ya love that dirty B*.
I partyed with them in NY.
Very nice and proper. B)
I love the fact that they play fairly big shows and dont have a dummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->