The Lips thread, all you need to ask and know...

I'm in love with her lipstick.. anyone knows a similar shade?
3809489693_99ed7d428a_b.jpg

flickr/pinksissy

Ok, so this is sort of a weird question/problem, but here goes: I get the most peely lips ever. Seriously...they turn white and peely so often. It's very frustrating, because I use so much Vaseline, chapstick, etc. I rarely wear lip gloss. When I asked my derm he told me the only thing I could do was to use chapstick. Anyone else have this issue? It's year round, no matter what the weather, so frustrating. It's so socially awkward at times...I can't just stand there wiping my lips on my sleeve or peeling the skin off! Ah!
I had the same problem until I started using a lip balm from Nuxe. Beeswax is the only thing that does it for me. My lips haven't peeled at all for nearly a year now

paradeyes, Barry M make up do a very similar bright pink. They only do two shades of pink so just opt for the brightest. I own it and it lasts extremely well. You can buy it online or in high street shops in the Uk like Boots and Superdrug. I'm sure it's available on ebay too.

Ohh i saw these covergirl ones, they are around $20, (im from australia and i saw them for $16) they are beautiful, i tried one on and it was so nice and it stayed on for ages and smelt divine! (its also cool cause it looks like ur putting a marker on your lips) and they dont feel like your wearing anything heavy on ur lips. they are called Outlast Lipstain. (im going to get one on my next pay day)

52577210.jpg

covergirl.com

hey belowen, i tried the covergirl one on my hand, it was nice but i heard it dries your lips out. thats why i didnt buy it. i like the Benefit lip stains tho :smile:

the ellis faas lip collection is yum. i'm going to want to make out with myself if i purchase any of those.

does anyone know what these two lip shades and who would sell them?

fk1ssz.jpg

106yf86.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^Please provide a source for those photos otherwise they will be deleted.:flower:

I've fallen in love with those blue lips too and after some research I found that Barry M does a blue lipstick called Robot, and so do Illamasqua, but I can't remember what that one is called...

i believe the illamasqua one is called Satanic... don;t know if they still make it. i think that color is only available in the UK

whats the best way to apply lip pencil? I can't seem to apply it correctly :unsure:

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->