The Model Agency Mega Thread (January 2004 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzle

Reaction score
Welcome to the Model Agency Mega Thread!

This is the place for you to discuss anything that has to with model agencies. You can ask about certain agencies, post information about certain agencies and comment on certain agencies. Have fun in here!

Supporting Cast Moderators :flower:

Original post:

New models
1. Breanna Box

bb81l_m.jpg

2. Leighton

lm22_m.jpg

3. Rashelle Harding

rh7l_m.jpg

those are the 3 in the LA division that are 5'5"...what do you guys think was so 'special' about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dazzle@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:31 pm
those are the 3 in the LA division that are 5'5"...what do you guys think was so 'special' about them?
They look very young to me. They probably do work for the young teen market. So height isn't really an issue, then.

5.5 wow thats smaller than me. i thought i was short at 5.6!!! why are these girls not your average model height?

they are young too.. i´believe that the will crow.. :flower:

Meg, you forgot to add they are in the TEEN Division. Because of their height, they will do nothing more than juniors catalogues, and teen magazines. I know WOMEN who are still in the teen division. I believe she is about 23. And she is 5'7. The teen division also has many "tall" models, too. Which will be stuck doing the same work.

how do u define the difference between a teen and a woman then?

The editors need models for their image, girl or woman it's depends of the target.
Vogue, Elle, L'officiel, Mutteen haven't the same target.
:P

Originally posted by Fujyn@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:40 am
The editors need models for their image, girl or woman it's depends of the target.
Vogue, Elle, L'officiel, Mutteen haven't the same target.
:P
I agree!

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 5th, 2004 - 8:58 am
how do u define the difference between a teen and a woman then?
Ask the bookers at ford. :wacko:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Jan 5th, 2004 - 8:54 am
Meg, you forgot to add they are in the TEEN Division. Because of their height, they will do nothing more than juniors catalogues, and teen magazines. I know WOMEN who are still in the teen division. I believe she is about 23. And she is 5'7. The teen division also has many "tall" models, too. Which will be stuck doing the same work.
AH whoops i meant to mention that! sorry guys my bad! their all from ford teen models in LA.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 5th, 2004 - 10:37 pm
This thread is making me feel a little better about my height... :blush:
lol me too. i'm 5'5" ...how tall are you?

The Model Agency Mega Thread

What are some good modelig agencies for teens besides Ford. Does next carry teens? Any help be awsome! :flower:

Umm...for which country? Usually you would belong to an agency with the country you live in so it would really depend on that would it not?
:unsure:
Or is that just me?

~Amara ^_^

check Models.com for a list of top agencies for women.

you could check audition websites for kid agencies even though some commercial fashion agencies, like Ford, also represent children.

Texas...hm. I'm in Florida so all my agencies were in Miami or Orlando. What ever you do, don't go to Barbizon or John Casablancas. They are not real. I know so many people who would go to these places and graduate from the schools and get signed to their agency and think they were gonna get work and then get nothing. I don't know of any agencies offhand in Texas, but you might try searching on Google. Or aim big, why not send some photos to New York? Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->