The Model Agency Mega Thread

Wilma Wakker is retiring and will be closing her eponymous agency, which discovered many of The Netherlands’s most successful model. Models such as Bette Franke, Kim Noorda and Sophie Vlaming were still on the agencies books; I wonder where they’ll go…

Paul Rowland just announced that he’s back with Ford. I’m very intrigued by this!
If Paul is planning on bringing these big agents over to Ford with him, does Ford really have the $$$ to pay their huge salaries? Who knows lmao

Is there any update about Paul Rowlands return to the modeling industry? I saw on his instagram he was heading to NYC....and with the current stirrup going on at Ford NYC...and interesting topgirls from Next switching to Ford...can we anticipate a resurface and reign of Rowland back at Ford NYC?

Is there any update about Paul Rowlands return to the modeling industry? I saw on his instagram he was heading to NYC....and with the current stirrup going on at Ford NYC...and interesting topgirls from Next switching to Ford...can we anticipate a resurface and reign of Rowland back at Ford NYC?
Paul Rowland opened Ford Barcelona

Paul Rowland opened Ford Barcelona
Their new face board's got that Paul Rowland feeling indeed, in the visual choices, how the models are introduced etc.

As for NY as someone asked slightly earlier, no clue but think he was there according to his Instagram account. He also visited Russell Marsh recently haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->