The Official Harry Potter Thread

KhaoticKharma

Amour Comme Hiver
Reaction score
Love it or hate it, it's a phenomena:woot: . Post your thoughts on the books, the movies, or both!

I love the guy who plays Ron (Rupert Grint:(wub: :crush: ... any other Potter actor crushes out there?

To the Mods: I did a search and found nothing dealing with Harry Potter directly, muchless an official thread, however, please merge if your awesome mod skills allow you to find something I don't :flower:

i'd like to say i'm a harry potter fan ^_^ i love the books, especially the first :blush: and third ones. everybody thinks the first one was not so good but i like it cause it introduces you to the characters and harry potter world in general ^_^ i also like how they go discovering the secrets little by little, when hagrid slips something or when they hear snape saying something etc.. :blush:

i also like the movies, and the actors :woot: i've always likes the guy who plays harry and from what i've seen in trailers the cedric guy looks hot!! :woot:
i'm looking forward to see the movie ( 25 nov here ) it looks so good!:woot:

I think krum or what his name is,who dates Hermione in the new film, gonna be gorgues.^_^

:clap:

I love Harry Potter. It's simply brilliant and I don't think I will ever grow tired of the books.
The third book is my favourite :heart:.

I do watch the movies, although it doesnt even come close to the books, especially the last one, it was awful. I'm exited about the new one, though.
I was supposed to see it today on the premiere, but it was all sold out. So I'm wathing it Sunday instead.

My favourite character is actually Snape. It's a very interesting figure where so much we don't know yet hopefully will be revealed in the last book.

Tiny Dancer said:
The third book is my favourite :heart:.

I do watch the movies, although it doesnt even come close to the books, especially the last one, it was awful.
My favourite character is actually Snape. It's a very interesting figure where so much we don't know yet hopefully will be revealed in the last book.
I was so so disappointed too with the third film, it missed out so much. :doh:

^yeah i know hopefully this one'll be better :flower:
btw i think ______ ( i don't write the name cause maybe some people haven't read the sixth book) isn't dead.

Tiny Dancer said:
I do, but not because of evil intentions from.. You know :innocent:
I think he is dead, and I agree with what your implying I think- because of the pact made at the start of the book. :cry:

ohh i'd love to post the reasons why i think he isn't but i can't without revealing everyone who he is :ninja: but well i'll try. we'll call the person who died A and the man who killed him B.
i think A isn't dead cause when B "killed" him, he slowly fell to the floor. if you remember when cedric died he just fell, quick. also, if you remember B was very good at non-verbal curses. this makes me think that B said "avada kedarvra" (or whatever i don't know how to spell it) , but instead he thought another curse, one that was innofensive but had a green light. I think he did this so that vold. thought A is dead and now trustes B a lot, so now B will be able to tell A all of vold's secrets.
then, also when they buried A, an animal (can't reveal it cause it might give clues to those who haven't read it) went flying to the air. well i think that animal is A and that he was an.. how d'you call them.. people who transform into animals can't remember the name in english :blush: and that he flew into air.
the only think that doesn't fit is that when A was hit by the curse, harry was able to move again. that would mean that A is dead,:ermm: but well.. hope's the last think i loose :rolleyes: . i know its a bit confusing with the As and Bs but well.. i've tried. :blush: a friend told me this, don't think i'm a super intelligent hp fan or something lol :lol: she's good thinking. ^_^

I think it was just a matter of time. It was the right thing, even though it's horrible. Either he died or the other one, and I do think alot would be ruined if the other one had died.
There should be a spoiler button here!

I think A is dead, but I think A knew that it was going to happen because B told him about the pact so he was ready to go. I think it was his time.

i was so shocked when i read that part :shock: couldn't believe it. thats why i still think he isn't dead. or well i want to think it but i know he is.. rrr what a mess i am lol!
when i read it i ran and told my brother. he isn't going to read it so i didn't spoil any surprise, he was gonna now sooner or later... :rolleyes: he also couldn't believe it.

stersita said:
i was so shocked when i read that part :shock: couldn't believe it. thats why i still think he isn't dead. or well i want to think it but i know he is.. rrr what a mess i am lol!
when i read it i ran and told my brother. he isn't going to read it so i didn't spoil any surprise, he was gonna now sooner or later... :rolleyes: he also couldn't believe it.
I know but it was the same when SB died, to much to believe :lol: (I did actually cry when he died)

Harry Potter freak here. :lol: I'm in the fandom and everything.

The 6th book was my favorite, followed closely by CoS. I love Harry/Ginny. :magic:

ive read some great theories on A's death...

but anyways I love harry potter, and cant wait to see the film tonight :wink:

Day said:
Harry Potter freak here. :lol: I'm in the fandom and everything.

The 6th book was my favorite, followed closely by CoS. I love Harry/Ginny. :magic:
I don't like the whole Harry/Ginny thing, so I hope the brief partnership in book 6 is all that'll happen between those two :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->