Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows *Warning - Thread WILL Contain Spoilers*

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I thought it was a good idea to start up a thread dedicated to the new Harry Potter book being released on the 21st. Being "spoiled" about different plotlines is something that I personally hate (along with many others, I'm sure), so this thread is a place for you to discuss the book freely.

There is a warning in the title, so it's okay to post spoilers here once you have read the book.

Has anyone started reading yet? I know it's already out in Europe...I'm going to post while I read...

Sigh. I would tell you to get it over with because half way through, i was like 'to hell with it' and read the entire thing. It doesn't show all the deaths though but it's quite exciting! :bounce:

I told her that Voldemort dies! And it looks like he does!

:ninja:

Harry and Veldomort or whateverhisnameis will die in a battle scene... imo.

PM me if the last word is still 'scar' or whatever word it is now...I don't want to risk seeing spoilers in here, but I must know!

I cant believe umm well Harry lives and gets married with ginny .. wait shouldi even be posting this-_-

I'm going to do something worse and say that if anyone wants to read Chapters 1 - 10, pm me for the link.

Idk I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. It was pretty good but cliche. The epilogue was absolutely terrible though, i've read fanfic better than that sh*t. JK Rowlings style has been lacking but w/e it's HP who doesn't like it?

I FINISHED.

6 hours and I'm done!

No one MAJOR MAJOR died.

The book was extremely dark, like reading about a magical-world version of Holocaust.

i'M GLAD ABOUTT HE EPILOAGUE THOUGH..
its way better than him dying and enver finding true love lmao..

Just read it... Spent all day on it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->