The Photography Contest Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this is a double post..

perfect10:woot::woot:

I hope your alright! and there is absolutely NO need to say sorry:lol:

how long is this running for guys?

I think there's one more day left...
I'm really not good with this GMT thing!
(When I looked at my post from last week it says '6 days ago' though I think I posted it on a saturday.)
I'll just judge tomorrow, sunday, in the afternoon. But I'll say the cutoff is the end of today.

I don't know if this entry is on time (damn for putting this off since forever). Nevertheless:

I can't really put words to how this photo makes me feel. Something about how religion moves people.

Last edited by a moderator:
no one would let me take a photo of them..so I caught myself laughing and mooshing my face into the bed:rolleyes:
picture1bk7.png

Judging...

The theme:
"Raw emotion...show emotion in its purest sense, whatever that may be to you."

My favorites were:

Acester; (I love it, It's darling and reminds me of best friends giggling late at night.) -

picture1bk7.png

fouroclock; (I like this, I think, because the other day I was at the Parthenon [in nashville] taking pictures of the carvings of statues. I also liked your description a lot.)

ngolf; (I really liked how you conveyed the emotion without using a person! Very impressive.)
View attachment 231370

And the winner is...

Icarlo!
I love, love, LOVE this picture. I don't know any girl who hasn't been upset and cried, resulting in this picture exactly. It doesn't just convey sadness and grief, I feel like it shows her trying to calm down so she can gather herself again.

164058119_587e5b3d02.jpg

Congrats! And I have to say good job to everyone who entered, I know it was a hard contest. It was kind of hard to judge too, because not too many of you guys entered. Thanks to those who did!

Thanks uberchic and everyone! Cheers!

I have to put a theme for this week right? This week it will be.... (drumroll)......

*Retro... It could be within fashion, decoration or anything that says retro.

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Cheers and have a great day everyone :smile: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"