• 2609-1156587853-1.jpg
    2609-1156587853-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
an old doll
maria4js5.jpg

school girl
poise010wfd5.jpg

not very good entries, but... :flower:

miss_artemis don´t say that! lovely photos ....but the one that catch me more is the school girl!

okay- all off topic posts will have to be deleted here...
which makes extra work for the mods...

please --- if you don't have anything nice to say..
don't say anything at all...

thanks!...:flower:

New York State of Mind

Whitney Museum
whitney.jpg
And I believe this was the cemetery Trinity by Ground Zero
birthday015.jpg

this is such a great thread, awwwwsome pictures....i just wish i had a camera so i could join in on the fun....
Desire & fourboltmain, i really love your pictures. very retro, very cool.

^ Great Entries Everyone!!!!

Ms. Artemis ~ Dolls freak me out . . . yours DEFINITELY FREAKS ME OUT!!! :lol: . . . still nice photos . . . :flower:

Desire ~ I know exactly where you took the first photo . . . Franklin & Gower . . . used to swing by the
"Last Cappuccino" whenever, the "Bourgeuis Pig" got too packed . . . hope you got a chance to also check out "Birds" . . . :flower: . . . nice Shots!!! :flower:

FourBolt ~ I don't think I have to tell you twice, what I've told you in the past . . . :wink: . . . and hello!, I'm a sucker for photography, and a bigger sucker for classic autos . . . :flower: . . . the two combined just excites me . . . anyway, is this your current restoration project?

Last edited by a moderator:
HP5 honey... *pants*

I have 3 projects now. :wink: Buick, Ford and Chevy, in that order. That was a '61 Corvette I believe. 62's had multiple shark fins on the vents, 60's were a different rear. Those were in Vegas at a vintage drag match. 283 cid, dual quads I think (Q-Jets?) We raced afterwards in our fuelies. :wink:

pazzaperleborse "Last Capuccino" is lovely but i didn´t go to "Birds"....
I was only three days in L.A so i didn´t have time to see everything...but i definetively going to have it in mind if i go again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->