The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the barneys mailer... u cant rarely see anything in the pic (I mean, the row pieces)... but thx anyway for the info... seems that the collection is working really good cause they are in the catalogue with well-known designers and people that they admire such as Commes des Garçons...

From the mailer :

01re3.jpg

screencap made by me from barney's mailer

- THE ROW long sleeve cashmere blend t-shirt $650 :shock:
- Long cashmere blend tank dress $225

Sorry Leyla, I know you're being inundated with questions. Do you happen to know whether the line will be sold anywhere in the UK (I'm thinking Harrods etc)?

<3Thefrenchy said:
From the mailer :

Wow, that IS plain :blink:.
Maybe this won't be my kiknd of thing. I'm into intricate patterns and plenty of detail :doh: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called an got a tank from barneys. I wish I could've seen more of what they had and made a better choice but they've been so quiet with their line! I'd like to try the tank dress too but I'm not sure since it looks too see through to wear alone.

Will report back when I get it :smile:

kimair -- I was wondering that too. I asked for co-op first but they redirected me to the second floor, so I guess it's designer.

womanolo

as far as im concerned they have already sold the collection to browns.

i wish i could post the entire look book of the row but i dont have it as a pdf so i cant. prices are high but the material is soo soo comfy

this is a weird question but i really like the nice simple sneakers in the row ads for that asian mag does anyone know what brand they are? :smile:

Guessgirl96 said:
I just called an got a tank from barneys. I wish I could've seen more of what they had and made a better choice but they've been so quiet with their line! I'd like to try the tank dress too but I'm not sure since it looks too see through to wear alone.

Will report back when I get it :smile:

Is the tank long do you know? What color did you get? Also if you dont mind me asking how much was it with shipping & all? I would really love to have at least one piece. I cant wait to hear what you think of it... post pics if you can ok. Thanks. :flower:

i hope the fabrics arent too sheer. i definately want something. i already checked on ebay but nothing yett...

Tiffany, I really know nothing about the tank, I just asked for a tank and I guess they only had one kind. Its one size fits all. It was $180, I think shipping was $12 but I dont really remember. I should be getting it thuresday or friday, I'll post pics when I do :smile:

Wow I thought the tank would be the cheapest & I thought I read somewhere that the pieces were $150 & up. Im really anxious to hear about it & cant wait to see the pics. Funny that its one size... its would be really loose & big on me then Im sure lol.

Why are the clothes expensive? Its just a tank top, with their name in the label.

They're expensive because of the materials they're made from and the techniques used.

i forgot to mention there is also a floor length double breasted black coat.. :smile:

... I sure hope these garments weren't made in sweatshops, too.

and their expensive because they can be-- because people will buy them that expensive.

yeah but the whole single french seam thing must have cost some money to produce. plus the vintage cotton and cashmere. i dont think it could be made in sweatshops because the whole concept is using couture methods to make basics. im sure it doesnt have to be quite so expensive and theyre probably making a huge profit on all the pieces, but its not like theyre slapping their name on a cheaply made tank and overcharging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->