The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think that if i call Barney's they could ship to France?

I wonder how much it would be for a tee if the tank is $180? I cant decide which Id want but Im going to order something for sure. I cant wait to see the pic of the tank & to hear about it.

leyla m., thanks so much for the update. I can't give you karma yet but your advice was very helpful. :flower:

thanks for all the karma :heart:

will post pics as soon as i get them burned onto a cd!!

Ches129 said:
but its not like theyre slapping their name on a cheaply made tank and overcharging

no - thats what their walmart line is for :lol: no no i don't care. This line is prob. something they are passionate about and to get cred. within the design industry. Seems like they are better at this than acting :lol: But who cares? I love their movies. Anyway frenchy if Browns is ordering why not wait and get it from them? They will ship to France for sure. I'm really keen on the shirt with the single french seam. I like their idea of these basics because while they 'basics' (ie a tshirt) they are sort of stand alone pieces which is an ethos i subscribe strongly to so.....i'm excited. Too bad i'm not in London. I don't know where i will be able to check this out.....maybe if Ikram in Chicago picks them up....

Would anyone happen to know if they're going to sell in Australia? :smile:

leyla m. said:
quick update:

went an placed the order. both mary kate and ashley greeted me and are very sweet and shy. their collection was shown in the apartment they were staying in so it had to all be hush hush. however, they are no longer in paris.

either way, the collection is without a joke GREAT.
mainly vintage tees, cardies, hooded tops... all made out of either vintage cotton or super fine cashmere..
also a tux jacket and a 3/4 sleeve length boys blazer. a sheepskin short fur jacket that comes in black and grey.
almost neoprene like skinny pants in black and black and blue skinny jeans.
fingerless gloves and scarves in the softest see through cashmere again. red, cream and charcoal.
there are absolutely NO prints or any other designs on the garments.
all very plain.
and they both said that this line started as a result of neither of them fiding THE PERFECT TEE SHIRT!!
its both their line and one of their friends'

:heart:

Hi Leyla.

Thanks for the update:heart:..could you please describe the sheepskin fur jacket a bit more?
Do you know the price of it?

Also,will Browns of Browns focus carry their line, is this for S/S? Thanks.:flower:

Why don't you all go and purchase a single seamed t-shirt from Rick Owens' Lillies line? At least you are getting the original and not a copy. The twins are big fans of Rick Owens as I've seen them wearing his jackets. It's obvious they are basing their T's on his.

pucci,

i am unsure of the sheepskin RRP but am guessing around 2500$ at the most.
its very much like the grey short fur she has been wearing herself lately.same shape. very loose fit. a good piece

i am pretty sure browns carry it as it states everywhere they have an exclusive in the UK for this season. why dont you call them and check?
let us know if you do :smile:

NAP online. Where do you live? That would narrow it down. I'm sure it's somewhere on here....

leyla m. said:
pucci,

i am unsure of the sheepskin RRP but am guessing around 2500$ at the most.
its very much like the grey short fur she has been wearing herself lately.same shape. very loose fit. a good piece

i am pretty sure browns carry it as it states everywhere they have an exclusive in the UK for this season. why dont you call them and check?
let us know if you do :smile:

Thanks Leyla..

I might be able to get some more info from them.. I'm also very interested in those 'perfect' tee's! =)

But if the fur it's similar to what I think it might be a bit too much of a prada-rip off since they did full of those furs for F/W..:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->