The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
leyla m. said:
quick update:
either way, the collection is without a joke GREAT.
mainly vintage tees, cardies, hooded tops... all made out of either vintage cotton or super fine cashmere..
also a tux jacket and a 3/4 sleeve length boys blazer. a sheepskin short fur jacket that comes in black and grey.
almost neoprene like skinny pants in black and black and blue skinny jeans.
fingerless gloves and scarves in the softest see through cashmere again. red, cream and charcoal.
there are absolutely NO prints or any other designs on the garments.
all very plain.

wow, thx! it´s a great avance... it gives a good idea of what the collection is... now, i´m even more curious and excited... have they been successfull in Paris? have they found what they were looking for (buyers I guess)?

Thank you sooooooooo much for that update. I hope eventually they will sell somewhere online otherwise it will be hard for me to purchase.

One more question I have to ask as an MKA fan lol... could you tell me what they were wearing? :blush:

tiffany, i actually dont really remember as they kept putting things on. at some point one of them wore one of the furs as it was cold..

the prices arent cheap so i am guessing an average of 400 dollars.
they were very successful as i heard and as i can imagine :wink:
however, they will be in very select stores only as they want to stay exclusive.
there is also a high waist tube skirt and dress which are also very interesting!!

Thanks. WOW it all sounds AMAZING!! Leyla m. you said you placed an order... do you own a shop or was in just for you personally if you dont mind me asking? Your so lucky to be able to go see the collection & meet them. I thought they were probably shy... thats always the impression I got.

From Walmart to high-end exclusive boutiques. -_- I wish they would have aimed this line towards middle and upper-middle class people, who, afterall, are the people who made MK&A rich anyways!

I know that this is not what you mean & I agree with you... but they are supposed to be having a contemporary line for Walmart soon too. Im looking forward to that. Hopefully its style is similar to The Row. They said on their blog that they would be announcing the name of that line soon but it was over a month ago that they said that. So who knows when it will be out. I think they are busy with The Row at the moment.

tiffany,

i am indeed a buyer for a stores in the middle east :smile:

Al Othman Kuwait and Bahrain and somewhere else but its still kept secret.

thank you so much leyla!
i received the barneys mailer today and there was one outfit with some clothes from the Row. a tshirt and a tank dress. both were not that expensive $100-200. i need to find out where they are at Barneys.looking forward to it!

Caffeine said:
thank you so much leyla!
i received the barneys mailer today and there was one outfit with some clothes from the Row. a tshirt and a tank dress. both were not that expensive $100-200. i need to find out where they are at Barneys.looking forward to it!

caffeine...was it a mailer for co-op or the main store?
i read somewhere that the line was going to be sold at co-op...:unsure:

Thanks for the update leyla. It sounds like a great line of basics. And i agree with whoever said it sounds like their style. I hope they cut them small in the shoulders. Even though i'm curvy i'm quite petite like them in the shoulders, length of the arms of shirts. It'd be nice if their shirts reflected that. The boys blazer sounds great. Same with the skirt.

Wow, leyla, that sure sounds fascinating! Imagine getting to meet the designers themselves... you're one lucky person :buzz:

leyla m. said:
tiffany, i actually dont really remember as they kept putting things on. at some point one of them wore one of the furs as it was cold..

the prices arent cheap so i am guessing an average of 400 dollars.
they were very successful as i heard and as i can imagine :wink:
however, they will be in very select stores only as they want to stay exclusive.
there is also a high waist tube skirt and dress which are also very interesting!!

Do you know if they will sell it in France ?

the frenchy,

i am pretty sure they got a couple of french accounts. imagining stores like colette etc... not sure yet.

meg,
the tees dont have any seams except in the back, they are all meant to be oversized :smile:

caffeine,

100$ sounds very cheap... do you have a picture of those items?

leyla m. said:
the frenchy,

i am pretty sure they got a couple of french accounts. imagining stores like colette etc... not sure yet.

meg,
the tees dont have any seams except in the back, they are all meant to be oversized :smile:

caffeine,

100$ sounds very cheap... do you have a picture of those items?

I hope so :( Thanks for these informations i give you Karma ^_^
I've read one of their tee was about $150

Why does this stuff have to be so expensive. $100 would be ok... $150 even. But $225 just totally blows my budget for a t-shirt. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->