The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the update! I was going to order but I think it's more expensive on browns since it's made in the usa and has to be imported to the uk.

I like the seam on the back of the tees and tanks but I wish the pieces werent so see-through

i will say it's nice to actually see some of the pieces...

Hmmm... The things on the Browns site aren't impressing me too much. :huh:

^ Same. I want those fingerless cashmere gloves we heard about, and I still don't want the tees since they're see through.

I just checked some of the browns-stuff, and it looks really nice and basic, we all know how hard it it to find THE t-shirt, but i just wouldn't pay 160 GBP for it when i can find the perfect basic from, say, Splendid for a little under 100 $, which i consider pricey for a basic tee in the first place.

But very pretty indeed.. :smile:

I wanted pieces like this green jacket was(the first Row piece we saw) and fur and so on... where are these? why can we buy only ....t-shirts.

^Maybe because it's really new on the market and it's not in many stores :smile:

Beautiful Stranger said:
I just checked some of the browns-stuff, and it looks really nice and basic, we all know how hard it it to find THE t-shirt, but i just wouldn't pay 160 GBP for it when i can find the perfect basic from, say, Splendid for a little under 100 $, which i consider pricey for a basic tee in the first place.

But very pretty indeed.. :smile:

Totally agree with you, plus they look really see-through, I like a bit of sheerness, but I don't want to look like I'm wearing seran wrap! :lol:

^ I agree, I really dont like that about the tees. Maybe they have ones in the same material as my dress?

I love basics, but the prices are quite a lot compared to in the US, it's putting me off!

i agree with buddleja, where is that awesome green jacket ashley wore? this is so not interesting so far, a bunch of see-through t-shirts and cashmere leggings, wow. i love the olsens but they're getting a little full of themselves as style icons. they're totally being lazy.

I just looked at the stuff on Browns website - the tees are just so overpriced for what they are!

DuTTyRoCK112 said:
i agree with buddleja, where is that awesome green jacket ashley wore? this is so not interesting so far, a bunch of see-through t-shirts and cashmere leggings, wow. i love the olsens but they're getting a little full of themselves as style icons. they're totally being lazy.

I wonder if the buyers for stores just decided not to carry some of the pieces we've seen/heard about...like the green jacket that ash wore, the cashmere leggings (WHICH I WANT TO AT LEAST SEE SO BADLY!), etc bc they thought that they wouldn't sell as well as the more basic, less expensive pieces? :unsure:

well, refering to that--- i would like to ask leilam if in the showroom where she was there was any plaid jacket or sth similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->