The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my "tank" and it's actually a dress. I'm a little bit disappointed just becuase I was looking for the perfect tank or tee, but I'm keeping it since it perfect to wear underneath dresses that are a little bit see through or too short. The french seem is made so that theres just one seem right? Mine had the usual two seems which I was also confused about. I took a pic I'll post today.

Guessgirl96 said:
I got my "tank" and it's actually a dress. I'm a little bit disappointed just becuase I was looking for the perfect tank or tee, but I'm keeping it since it perfect to wear underneath dresses that are a little bit see through or too short. The french seem is made so that theres just one seem right? Mine had the usual two seems which I was also confused about. I took a pic I'll post today.

Aw no! :( That sucks GG! So dissapointed for you...about the french seam...I believe a french seam is a seam which is finished by enclosing the raw edges within the seam. Here's a pic:
french%20seam.jpg

(wallypop.net)
It looks really nice and neat, and it's used for delicate fabrics. :flower:

^ it's really not bad, just not what I was expecting :smile: I think I'll still get a tee from the the row that I'll get more use out of.

Thanks for the pic of the french seam! Maybe only the cashmere pieces have that? The seam on mine looks identical to all my other tees.

kokopuff said:
Oh, and it wasn't on the co-op floor - in the Barneys here in NYC, it was on the 6th floor - along with Lutz & Patmos, the Barneys house cashmere brand, Piazza Sempione, and the lingerie section... so I don't think the freestanding Co-op stores would carry The Row.

In the Chicago Barneys, it was put right at the entrance to the second floor, beside Lanvin and Vionnet, and in front of Balenciaga. That's some prime real estate for a brand new label! :huh:

I think everyone is waiting in anticipation lol.... does anyone know where the girls made these clothes?

carrme, it says made in the USA

Heres the pic! Sorry it's not the best

Attachments

• IMG_4549.jpg
    IMG_4549.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
GG it's cute, but it seems like more of a dress than a tank top! Are you going to keep it?

^ I was thinking the same exact thing, that it's more of a dress eventhough I asked for a tank. I wouldnt wear it alone but it's perfect underneath my otherwise too short MJ dress and underneath a few slightly sheer dresses so I'll keep it for that.

womanolo, what do you mean by join?

the join I was on about was that the seams were being marketed as being perfect single french seams, so I was wondering what they were actually like in real life? with piccies?? ta XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
the tank dress is really cute! too bad it doesnt have the one seam though... :(

the dress is really cute ggirl...:heart:
did you end up getting a t-shirt as well?
i'm really interested in seeing what that looks like...

Thanks! I keep meaning to call and look for a tee but I always forget. Hopefully tommorow.

I'd like to see a pic of a tee. Thats too bad the tank was actually a dress.

the dress is cute... but i was waiting for sth more... they were trying to find the prefect t... and this tanktop looks like a normal....
maybe i would get another impression if i have the change to see it and touch the material and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->