The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at the Browns website I'm quite dissapointed, such an anti-climax imo.

there wer NO printed materials.... even colour was kept to a minimum.. the only bright colour is seen on a tight bandage red dress

THE ROW mentioned in W -- April O7 issue

therow11nu9.jpg

credit ; j_anne_m @ MKAOLSEN LJ community

Wow some exclusive pix of the twins :'D :heart:

Thank you, thefrenchy! Had great pleasure reading the article.. :D Love MK's vintage Givenchy. Would been rather stupid and disappointing if they both were in the row.

its awesome to see the celebs that turned up for them!

ashley looks well-put together here, but mk frustrates me b/c she always looks messy...

I finally saw the pieces in person over at Barney's. Judging only from what Barney's bought, they were well-made and the material was nice. Overall I was quite impressed. It seems they knew what they were doing and weren't over-ambitious with techniques.

I'd pay for the white tank if I had the money. I'm looking for the perfect white shirt too and that looks great.

WHAT IS MARC JACOBS DOING THERE??? isnt he in rehab??

sorry if this sounds soooo stupid but i'd imagine him isolated somewhere in arizona where no drugs and stuff could get to him at all... :innocent::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
borjacapella said:
WHAT IS MARC JACOBS DOING THERE??? isnt he in rehab??

sorry if this sounds soooo stupid but i'd imagine him isolated somewhere in arizona where no drugs and stuff could get to him at all... :innocent::blush:

hahaha... marcj. in arizona insolated!
well, actually this party was in december 2006 so marc was not in rehab... those are old pics, take a look at mk´s hair... she had it dyed recently

I can't believe people are actually buying this. Isn't Calvin Klein or Rick Owens enough? There is nothing but T-shirt dresses and "tanks". I find it hilarious that everyone is falling for this hype. I mean how couture can it get when it is just one seam and in a tshirt knit material? Lanvin did silk dresses with one seam and he didn't call it couture. If you're going to hype up the brand by saying that there are couture techniques then use relevant couture techniques. A French seam is not considered a couture technique. it is a practical technique for sheer garments or for those who want to save time on finishing. There is nothing designer in this. There is absolutely no thought in any of these clothes. I'm not saying that it has to be intellectual, because I've seen well designed clothing for the sake of beauty and fun, but this is ridiculous. It is just a t-shirt, nothing more than that.

When I was referring to Lavin, I meant Alber.

JunyaSchick said:
hahaha... marcj. in arizona insolated!
well, actually this party was in december 2006 so marc was not in rehab... those are old pics, take a look at mk´s hair... she had it dyed recently

marc was not at the row launch (rofl!).

that article also covers the marc jacobs f/w 2007 show. that's why the michelle rodriguez quote is there. she was "glamourously" wearing an ankle bracelet of sorts.

educo said:
I can't believe people are actually buying this. Isn't Calvin Klein or Rick Owens enough? There is nothing but T-shirt dresses and "tanks". I find it hilarious that everyone is falling for this hype. I mean how couture can it get when it is just one seam and in a tshirt knit material? Lanvin did silk dresses with one seam and he didn't call it couture. If you're going to hype up the brand by saying that there are couture techniques then use relevant couture techniques. A French seam is not considered a couture technique. it is a practical technique for sheer garments or for those who want to save time on finishing. There is nothing designer in this. There is absolutely no thought in any of these clothes. I'm not saying that it has to be intellectual, because I've seen well designed clothing for the sake of beauty and fun, but this is ridiculous. It is just a t-shirt, nothing more than that.
karmakarmakarmakramrkrmaam,kramr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->