The Row : from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have any pictures of themselves or friends in 'the row' clothing - I'm really interested to see how they fit, and if they truly are the 'best t-shirts on the market'...lol

I posted a pic of me in a dress a few pages back. I was told it was a 'tank' but it's definatly a dress. I use it to wear underneath dresses that a little too sheer.

where is the pic gg??! I looked and couldn't see it...maybe i am blind?!

is it worth the price tag? I can get a nice soft tee from james perse for half that amount..so is it worth it?

is it worth the price tag? I can get a nice soft tee from james perse for half that amount..so is it worth it?

The tank dress was worth it for me since I couldnt find the right shape anywhere, but I dont think a plain t shirt would be worth it. they look maybe slightly better than the competition but the generra tees for $60 are very close.

Yah.. and I also think that is where Ashley got her inspiration from since she wears Generra tee's herself!

So she copied something and put it on the market for a higher mar-up.. clever..huh?

i actually really like the funnel neck jacket. but im not sure how will the shape work for average gals, it seems like only a very slim person can pull it off

do you think they will show "The Row" as an actual runway presentation ever?

can someone please explain what they mean by adding couture techniques to t-shirts? I don't understand, lol

^It's just little details in the finishing. Nothing to extraordinary, mostly just for hype.

just what ilaughead said... finishing touches, the way it's sewn... it's probably a bit more complicated, or it takes more time, experience... whatever...

I saw their basic v-neck tees at Brown's online store for about $360 USD, but shortly after I saw what appeared to be the exact same tee on style.com listed as $195 at Barneys NY. What gives? Are these two the same tees, and since I want a few of The Row's basic tees, should I order from Brown's, call Barneys since there isn't one nearby, or visit my local Jeffrey in Atlanta in the hopes that they will have what I am looking for? Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh, and leyla, if Al Othman (sp?) carries the tees, could you give me prices on the basic v-necks or crewnecks, if there are any in the line, so that I might have one more store as an option to order from? Thanks so much to anyone that can help me get my hands on some tees (I am fanatical about my basics :P). :flower:

I saw their basic v-neck tees at Brown's online store for about $360 USD, but shortly after I saw what appeared to be the exact same tee on style.com listed as $195 at Barneys NY. What gives? Are these two the same tees, and since I want a few of The Row's basic tees, should I order from Brown's, call Barneys since there isn't one nearby, or visit my local Jeffrey in Atlanta in the hopes that they will have what I am looking for? Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh, and leyla, if Al Othman (sp?) carries the tees, could you give me prices on the basic v-necks or crewnecks, if there are any in the line, so that I might have one more store as an option to order from? Thanks so much to anyone that can help me get my hands on some tees (I am fanatical about my basics :P). :flower:

prices can varry a lot from country to country depending on where its made and currency differences. You'd also get about 19% of the $360 back on your final checkout step at brwons becuase of the vat refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->