The Royal Family of Style

you're welcome! haha no im not "out da hood" i just cant figure out how to put that little quote box in my response..

ok, so i saw the Andrea Obsession happening here and thought i might go and find some pictures... and i found this which i thought the die hard fans would appreciate and the rest of us could admire... i think my work here is done:P

lmc1211 said:
you're welcome! haha no im not "out da hood" i just cant figure out how to put that little quote box in my response..

Hey there, lmc1211! To quote someone, click the "Quote" button at the bottom right of their post. You can also quote the last post by checking the "Quote message..." under the Quick Reply option. Have a great day :D

jayson said:
So we need some more pics from Andrea :P

Andrea at dinner
attachment.php

On vacation with Tatiana last month in Zurs
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Andrea quite tipsy at party this month...:lol:
attachment.php

I little unsettling that this is the man that will one day rule Monaco...
attachment.php

"I once knew a man that didn't like marshmellows in his hot cocoa and he couldnt be trusted." -Jiminy Glick

Curious said:
Hey there, lmc1211! To quote someone, click the "Quote" button at the bottom right of their post. You can also quote the last post by checking the "Quote message..." under the Quick Reply option. Have a great day :D

why thank you!

To all the Andrea fans I dont know if you heard but he's been dating this Tatiana chick for like 7 months. (a record for Andy) Shes this blue blood from Columbia, her family basically owns most the country and rumor has it that Andrea has referred to her as is fiancee a number of times. Does anyone know anything about this? If its true I think my heart is gonna fall out of my chest, lol. Clue me in!

polly said:
^^do you have a picture of her?

yeah shes in the photographs of him i just posted. The section when hes in Zurs. The girl with the brown hair--thats her. Shes not too pretty IMO:ninja: I guess that shows some depth on Andrea's part. I mean he could be dating supermodels all day but he chooses a girl that's rather plain looking. She must have a great personality!^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->