The Royal Family of Style

Misako said:
He lives in Montreal? Whoa. Weird - mildly random...

Hey, I take offence! :lol:

Montreal is once of the best cities in North America! seriously!

monacocouture said:
Again, I am enthralled by your unearthly beauty, but I think its too soon that I see you in all of your-um-glory. Merci beaucoup! But don't worry Andrea I wont post that picture on the Forum :wink:

:o :lol:

CelineChic said:
Hey, I take offence! :lol:

Montreal is once of the best cities in North America! seriously!

Haha - I didn't mean it that way! I just meant that it was random that he was there - I thought he was in France right now. Haha.

I like Montreal - my mum went to school there for a while.

...and good for him for being a PS major - PS majors unite! LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my boyfriend have a plan that I go after andrea and he goes after charlotte, then we get married and take their money ( and style hopefully)

I will meet Pierre in Paris hes studing there maybe Andrea is coming too. So lets see.

monacocouture said:
does anyone want anymore pics? I still have more...

post as much as you can.. I love this thread.. its like the "male eye candy" thread on the other forum... but with royalty..

Thanks for the pics!

Does anyone have anymore of Charlotte? I just think she's STUNNING.

I'll answer my own question.. I just found some of Charlotte & friends at a beach club in Monaco. I'll post as soon as I get home!

Charlotte:

showpicture.php

showpicture.php

showpicture.php

showpicture.php

2004080215064088.jpg

She lives in Paris with Pierre ore i am wrong at this point?

CharlottefromCA said:
post as much as you can.. I love this thread.. its like the "male eye candy" thread on the other forum... but with royalty..

hey guys, sorry I didnt post yesterda, Im quite sick. Anyways here are some new pics of Andrea with his current squeze Tatiana on break in Feb...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

At some costume party in Mexico (hes in the back)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like he has a penchant for chic brunettes! Hmm...might just consider going darker... LOL :blush::heart:

Will someone post more pictures of Charlotte? I love her style! Or, does anyone know any good websites for pictures of her?

Monacocouture, I hope you feel better!:flower:

she has a whole thread to herself on here! just look a few pages back...

When my friend took ballet with her she said she was always getting in trouble haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->