The search for an inexpensive men's blazer

artizhay

Reaction score
So recently I've gotten a peacoat and a vest, so now I want to finish off my new additions with a blazer.

I've been looking around forever and it's pretty challenging considering my size and budget. You guys know much more about all the brands out there, etc. so I was hoping I could get some help.

What I was looking for is something like this ASOS blazer or Kenneth Cole blazer.

The problem is that I'm a 5' 7" guy at 110 lbs with a 34" chest who's looking for something under $100 at maybe 28" long or shorter. That Kenneth Cole might work but it looks like it may be too long and I like the ASOS style more.

I found this Forever 21 blazer but it says 38" chest and the sizes start at large, though I might still go to the store to try it on.

Anyway, any help or ideas would be awesome, and any additional suggestions for other clothing items are welcome and appreciated. =D

wow- ican't believe it's possible to find a decent blazer for under $200...

i would be inclined to go for the kenneth cole or some of the others on macy's website...
just because i imagine the quality to be better---and there is nothing good about a droopy blazer that doesn't hold it's shape because it isn't made well...

i guess zara might be a good option..but probably more expensive...
:ermm:

100 is very cheap for a blazer... I would think that the quality of any blazer for less than 100 would be poor. Poor quality garments wear and tear easily and look shabby after a single wash.

I would definitely suggest that you spend at least 200 on a blazer given that they are classical. It may be dear but you will get good wear out of any blazer you purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->