Personal must-haves for F/W 07.08

one of these Chloe booties...:smile:..

845833.JPG

Well I love this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone started the Spring/Summer 2008 Wardrobe thread already? I only discovered this topic halfway through fall so I'd love it if I can get a headstart on Spring/Summer! :flower:
yeah- there is a thread in this section about that...you just have to look around to find it...:wink:

i would like some cool boots
something like this...
veronique branquinho from style.com

Attachments

• 00060m-1.jpg
    00060m-1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 00040m.jpg
    00040m.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
Well I love this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone started the Spring/Summer 2008 Wardrobe thread already? I only discovered this topic halfway through fall so I'd love it if I can get a headstart on Spring/Summer! :flower:

here you go...

i would like some cool boots
something like this...
veronique branquinho from style.com

Two of my favorite looks from one of my favorite collections....:heart:
I love the boots!

{elle.com}

030920071151333021pr6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^_^ I just wore some boots like that down to the city last week...well, maybe a bit more of a rough and tough version but close enough.

I must find these

style.com

Attachments

• commeblackshoe.jpg
    commeblackshoe.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
laika---where can i find them???
any ideas?

lucky- IF had those...
no?...aren't those the one you kept trying to get me to buy???...:lol:

laika---where can i find them???
any ideas?

lucky- IF had those...
no?...aren't those the one you kept trying to get me to buy???...:lol:

yup, those are them :flower:... but IF only had white in a 23 and the black in a 26. I became obsessed with them (see, I find things for others but my tastes are a little off kilter me thinks :blush:)

I found them, at galleria neponte in a 24 black. the CdG store was super helpful giving me a list of stores that got them. I really love them...I know...so weird B)

Last edited by a moderator:
monidoll4u wow those booties are amazing! :D

well lucky-
the thing is you didn't really find them and show them to me because you thought I would like them but because YOU really like them...^_^
and i agree that they are totally adorable in person...
but they are so NOT me....^_^
i don't really do any sort of chunky shoes for the most part...
i like slim streamlined shoes usually...

but i think that also has something to do with my urban environment and your country dwelling...
:wink:

well lucky-
the thing is you didn't really find them and show them to me because you thought I would like them but because YOU really like them...^_^

you got me.

monidoll4u, those chloe oxfords were at the chloe store in nyc. they're very tall but super easy to get around in because they are fairly level. great choice. :flower:

softie, I tried to track them down at the beggining of the season, but I am pretty sure that the version with the straps wasn't produced. :( There is plain lace-up version though. They are uber expensive--around $995.00. :shock:

lucky, I saw those comme shoes on sale at Barney's and I'm pretty sure they had our size...you might want to give a call. :flower:

softie, I tried to track them down at the beggining of the season, but I am pretty sure that the version with the straps wasn't produced. :( There is plain lace-up version though. They are uber expensive--around $995.00. :shock:

lucky, I saw those comme shoes on sale at Barney's and I'm pretty sure they had our size...you might want to give a call. :flower:

laika, thanks but...typical barney's :doh:...I did call them, early on in my search, because I saw them there too. they said they had none left. but I found them elsewhere anyway, so I'm all set.

I emailed the buying office for veronique branquinho this morning for you guys, just in case they were produced. the buyer indicated that Iris had them and also manufactured them so they might be able to locate a pair if you contact them directly.

Iris has the plain version in the store, but not the strappy ones....maybe you could try asking them anyway softie?

I am counting on them showing up on yoox...all VB's shoes seem to. :P

thanks laika-
i also have a feeling that those boots weren't produced...:ermm:...

I am serious need of trousers - cuffed, slightly baggy, with straps, pockets, etc. A bit Yohji, Limi, TSE s/s 08 looking. :heart:

I'd also love a pair of these Docs... :wub:
1396-291335-p.jpg

source: zappos.com

thanks laika-
i also have a feeling that those boots weren't produced...:ermm:...

i received confirmatioin today that those boots were runway only...
:cry::cry::cry:

ah well-the hunt continues...

:P

I am serious need of trousers - cuffed, slightly baggy, with straps, pockets, etc. A bit Yohji, Limi, TSE s/s 08 looking. :heart:

I'd also love a pair of these Docs... :wub:
source: zappos.com

yoox has a nice pair of ann demeulemeester trousers -
not sure they have your size but they are worth a look imo...
:flower:

you got me.

monidoll4u, those chloe oxfords were at the chloe store in nyc. they're very tall but super easy to get around in because they are fairly level. great choice. :flower:

I'm still waiting for them in the mail.....probably gonna be here tomorrow....my brother got them for me for xmas....I can't wait to wear them....they are red....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnyboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->