The Sunday Times Style July 14, 2024 : Luna Bijl & Birgit Kos by Cameron Hammond

The team probably wanted to be ''cute'' and ''creative'' but no, it's not cover worthy.
- I don't see their face,
- You don't see the swimsuits,
- The pose isn't doing anything for the image itself,
- With THESE models you decide to hide them???

I remember legendary supermodel Carmen Dell'Orefice who was saying in a video for a magazine (2-3 years ago I think) something to that effect with new photographers these days or stylists who shoot plain full on looks instead of actually mixing brands and ''styling'' the models lol well it's the perfect example with both the stylist and photographer here: they were QUITE PROBABLY thinking: ''hey it will be cool for the gram and gen z who want to be special and not like other generations pre-instagram coz it doesn't interest them coz they are all boomers to them and want nothing to learn from them, SO let's not shoot this in a conventional way and let's pick the weirdest shot and call it a day''.

NEXT !

It's a pr shot for the swimwear brand.

Great to see Birgit, I missed her. I wonder why she stopped appearing in eds or isn't doing any shows.

eh it's the cover of a newspaper supplement, not an actual fashion magazine. Still a lazy choice but going by recent covers of said actual fashion magazines I'm glad that at least there's some colour and sun in this image like there should be for summer! (yes, the bar is lowered)

Is this a reprint? there's no editorial inside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fang
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->