The Sunday Times Style July 7, 2024 : Cara Delevingne by Jorin Koers

What a fantastic way to model and to show off the coat to its best avantage! It's truly stunning, great modeling skills. IRONY LEVEL 3000 I mean what a ...

Coming Sunday: The talented Miss Delevingne
tenor.gif

tenor

What a fantastic way to model and to show off the coat to its best avantage! It's truly stunning, great modeling skills. IRONY LEVEL 3000 I mean what a ...
My guess is she's supposed to look like a bird on the ground. I think the bottom of the dress flared out like that at the back is supposed to be reminiscent of a tail. But I agree with you, terrible way to model anything.

Why the squat, is relieving herself? Is she pi**ed off because someone's taking a photo of the situation?

For some reason, I like this. It resembles something you might've seen when Alexandra Shulman was at the helm of British Vogue, and feeling nostalgic for Shulman's years lately (given the current state of the magazine), I'm not complaining. I like the colours, the styling, the lighting and that fuchsia masthead. A smile from Cara Delevingne would not have gone amiss, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->