The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Haha Blond Ambition is truly priceless
Now I have to see someone wear those on the streets :lol:

UGGs are the UGGLIEST!! :sick:

But here are some more:

clogs AND fur?!! :yuk:

jeffc2013211409_p1_v1_m56577569832030818_150x296._PIshopbop-ex-sticker,BottomRight,1,1_SY296_FMpng_.jpg

baby pink sneaker boots with a gawdy crest! :yuk:

juicy2209730571_p1_v1_m56577569831988637_150x296._PIshopbop-ep-sticker,BottomRight,1,1_SY296_FMpng_.jpg

any shoes with flags on them!! :yuk:

american-flag-shoes.jpg

images shopbop (1st 2) & funky trend (flag shoe)

ok im not a fan of UGG, i dun like or hate them, but i am just curious, why people hate UGG so much ??

UGGS make people's legs look shorter; they make people walk knock-kneed (this I just HATE); they look sloppy imo; they are bulky and uggly. Really, what's to like? They remind me of a bad early 80s (and oft-revived) trend too - mukluks :yuk::

CelebswithMukluks.jpg

squidoo.com

That blonde ambition pair takes the cake though. :sick: LOL!!! :rofl:

Blow Job is the best. By far. Best in terms of a good laugh, of course!

UGGS make people's legs look shorter; they make people walk knock-kneed (this I just HATE); they look sloppy imo; they are bulky and uggly. Really, what's to like? They remind me of a bad early 80s (and oft-revived) trend too - mukluks :yuk::

squidoo.com

That blonde ambition pair takes the cake though. :sick: LOL!!! :rofl:
there are some nice UGGs. not the ones you pocsted, but just look at their website. they do have good ones, too.

I've looked at their website and I didn't see nice boots except for the ones that weren't typical sloppy-looking UGGs and were derivative of other more traditional boot styles :

For example these
5469-BKGY_350.jpg

Just copy classic sorel styling
SOREL-Caribou-Insulated-Boots-BEN_i_lbvg134194_01s.jpg

(images from respective company's websites)

I just do NOT like the look of UGGs, and even though the company is trying to branch out into different looks, I will find my boots elsewhere.

I mean, I am sorry , but they've got to be kidding, right? right?!:sick:
3161-GOLD_350.jpg

well...
1949-CHE_150.jpg
5766-SEL_150.jpg
ugg.com
I dont think these are ugly..:angry: :cry:

I am talking about their doe boy boots in particular, when I say their stuff is ugly.

But even those moccasins are not unique to UGG; they're quite classic/derivative. Lots of companies have made similar in the past and at present. But when someone says UGG one almost invariably thinks of some suede or knit version of those sequin monsters I posted above, that's how UGG made their name, and for that I say UGH!!!

But not meaning to offend, we all have our own likes and dislikes. So cheers.

I am talking about their doe boy boots in particular, when I say their stuff is ugly.

But even those moccasins are not unique to UGG; they're quite classic/derivative. Lots of companies have made similar in the past and at present. But when someone says UGG one almost invariably thinks of some suede or knit version of those sequin monsters I posted above, that's how UGG made their name, and for that I say UGH!!!

But not meaning to offend, we all have our own likes and dislikes. So cheers.
:flower: :smile: :flower:

The sequined UGG is OMG HORRIBLE!!! :sick:
I mean, what the hell they were thinking when they were making these things?

lmfao @ the blond ambition shoes :rofl:

...and the sequin Uggs. :shock:

I actually think the Jimmy Choo UGGs are the ultimate worst UGGs :sick:

3041chz1.jpg
3042blk1.jpg

3044blk1.jpg

uggaustralia.com
:sick::sick::sick:

I'm not as grossed out by the classic UGGs anymore because I think I'm getting used to them (EVERYONE is wearing them) but what I can't stand is when people dress sloppy, wear UGGs and drag their feet. Ugh. Makes a person instantly dislikable. Skinny jeans, a nice coat and UGGs can look OK.

someof the shoes that are selling on hautelook.com right now

Attachments

• 436284.jpg
    436284.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 444915.jpg
    444915.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 444918.jpg
    444918.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 444919.jpg