The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kind of love that someone wore those moonboots in cannes. it makes me happy inside. life doesnt always need to be taken so seriously, you know?

^^:rofl::rofl:
Everyone's done them, and as comfortable as they may look...It's just so effin' ugly IMO.:ninja:

Emilio Pucci - Burberry
69m83a.jpg
2val4zc.jpg

Gucci - Dior
2uhpjs3.jpg
5nubew.jpg

Dior - Celine
2ypadna.jpg
1z5ngps.jpg

Chanel
2ufrqtj.jpg

couturecarrie.blogspot.com,luxury-shops.com,eluxury.com,fashiontribes.wordpress.com, bluefly.com

Sadly, they're all real.:ninja:

i love shoes and whenever i feel like buying a new pair and i'm broke i just have a quick look at this thread and somehow it manages to put me off shopping! those nike gladiators are just...yuck.

Moonboots are fun, maybe in the snow or in an editorial. But a formal event? NO. Last I remember, we're on Earth.
Those Dior moonboots with a headful of fur is :rofl: at least it can keep your upper calves warm :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually this it the first time I know shoes called moon boots..and it's a disaster at first sight -_-
btw it's for kids isn't it? or there's adult version of it? :ninja:

those dior celine boots are soo gross. i feel everytime i look at it
i somehow think of mowgli from the jungle book. :shock:

This thread is tragic! I love it >.> so great to see all the hilarious shoes, but tragic because people can be blind to fashion sometimes.

Unless you're wearing them in the snow then you'll never look good in those boots, or maybe perhaps if you're doing a moon-walk impersonation.
lol I love how Chanel decided to "spice it up" with a little jewellery on the pants.

My friend owns the Burberry pair and I always refrain from saying anything when she wears them

All those moonboots are pretty revolting. However, I love my Marc Jacobs furry ones and no one is going to stop me wearing them. They're my comfy warm furry friends!

Anything and everything from Doc Marten or anything that looks like them.

My friend owns the Burberry pair and I always refrain from saying anything when she wears them

Oh no, how awkward for you!!

To be honest I can't imagine wearing those boots in the snow or otherwise...

I don't mind those nike sandals though :blush:
(even though I loathe gladiators)

So I am going to sound crazy :D, but I kind of like the Nike gladiators, I like the style of the shoe, actually the more I look at them the more i like them. They are like the sport version of regular gladiators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->