The Victoria and David Beckham Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent!!!
i've heard that victoria becckham may get a cameo on the upcoming movie sex & the city 2....i'll try to find where i saw it...

It was on the Daily Mail if you're looking for the article.

Is it true that they're living from LA?!?
I read it in a cover of a UK magazine...not 100% credible!!!

^ Nyni do you mean moving from LA? There has been lots of speculation here that they will move back, because David has to play for a European Football team if he wants to be considered for the England team for the next World Cup. My Football crazy huubby informs me lol! that DB is likely to go back to Milan once the Galaxy season ends in November, so that he will be fit for the World Cup. IMO I can't imagine that they will all move back to the UK permanently as VB seems to love it there, and they both say how settled the boys are, so whether they are considering a move back on a temporary basis I guess only time will tell! :smile:

Who the hell buys their lame fragrances to begin with? they should stop releasing anything and just sell Armani crap. That should be sufficient for David and the wifey.

Plus, who really wants to smell like these people, or what they dictate to be the good taste in perfume and fragrance?

I am so over these two as 'fashion icons' I could heave. He earns a lot and she spends it all on clothes and bags. Big deal. Every trophy wife does that.

Take a sharp object and stick it where my ice-cold heart is supposed to be. 'Signature story'... one was a soccer player with gimmick-y hairstyles and the other was a Spice Girl [redacted].

That is their signature story. Plus, the packaging idea with the seal is stolen from Alexander McQueen's Kingdom.

:rofl: :rofl:

you're brilliant as always! B)

^ Nyni do you mean moving from LA? There has been lots of speculation here that they will move back, because David has to play for a European Football team if he wants to be considered for the England team for the next World Cup. My Football crazy huubby informs me lol! that DB is likely to go back to Milan once the Galaxy season ends in November, so that he will be fit for the World Cup. IMO I can't imagine that they will all move back to the UK permanently as VB seems to love it there, and they both say how settled the boys are, so whether they are considering a move back on a temporary basis I guess only time will tell! :smile:

I read that Victoria is mad about the fans behaviour with David, and that they pretend to move from LA to Europe, i'm not sure but i think it's to France. Another day i read in a Portuguese magazine they are moving to England again and buy a new house there, which is strange since they already have a palace there!!!

I hope they came to Europe, it means more pics!!!:wink:

^Haha! As usual lots of conflicting stories! Yes, they have a house outside London and one of the reports was that a central London house would be better if David was to play for a London club ie Chelsea. They definitely seem shaken by the response from LA fans, but it is not surprising as these fans just see DB as someone who is paid alot but does not take his LA team as seriously as Milan and his England career. I personally think it was the wrong career move for him even though the US better for VB and the boys!

True not the best step for him!!!

Lets wait and see...

Funny quote (I heart Chelsea:(

"Everyone in Britain thinks Victoria Beckham is a big deal, but in the US no one cares. She's like the soccer of people."

- Chelsea Handler on Victoria Beckham

Funny quote (I heart Chelsea:(

"Everyone in Britain thinks Victoria Beckham is a big deal,....."

- Chelsea Handler on Victoria Beckham

I think that most people in Britain would argue that "Everyone" thinks VB is a big deal here!!:lol:

She looks so chavvy (as does cheryl cole) with all those extensions etc in that video.

Ya, she's wearing another one of her designs... and carrying a 7 yr old in 4" heels and with one arm no less!!! Wowzers!

If Victoria Beckham is so irrelevant in America, why is Chelsea using her in a really barbed and 'below the belt' quote.

She knows she must be 'a big deal' otherwise she wouldnt have said it.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->