The Victoria and David Beckham Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Victoria Beckham is so irrelevant in America, why is Chelsea using her in a really barbed and 'below the belt' quote.

She knows she must be 'a big deal' otherwise she wouldnt have said it.:rolleyes:

I don't know... maybe she was asked? :wink:

scan from HEAT magazine.

Louise sounds really nice and down to earth.

Would Karma you if I could Jam1e! Thank you for the scans.

They are really close. It's amazing how much they look alike, yet different.

I think it's weird how David's kind of sinking into the background lately and Victoria's moved more to the front of the relationship. (It seems that way to me anyway) Like in recent pictures and things, David isn't emitting that same flash vibe that he used to, he just seems "there". And I know his fame's changed a lot because of the whole LA thing but still it's just weird to me

Thanks Random ^^ I agree that they do look very similar despite the obvious differences.

Gainsbourg the reports here in the UK are that David is determined to keep on playing for the England Team. However he is expected by the Manager, to play top class football in Europe at the end of the Galaxy season, if he has any chance of a place in the World Cup team. David seems just as determined to play here in Europe, as Victoria is to live in LA !

Well, Look At Those Eyebrows

eyebrows12_0.jpg

The picture of Becks' alleged puss* peddler of choice is tiny, but her delicate brows of leased desire are still speaking to me softly. Brows so thin that Posh could wear one as a loose-fitting belt and use the other one to jump rope. But sadly, Posh will never do this, because the owner of those brows sexed up her husband for $10,000 a night. Posh hasn't taken a piss in over 5 years, but this really is going to piss her off in a major! Posh could've used that $10k to buy a pair of crocodile bedroom stilettos from Versace!!! DAMN BECKS!

High-class call girl (Oh, how I wish that was my job title) Irma Nici (Oh, how I wish that was my name) tells InTouch Weekly that Becks paid her $10,000 for one night of down low dicking back in 2007 (Oh, how I wish that was my life).

The 26-year-old (insert your "let me see your birf papers" side-eye here) premium prostitute says that Becks was a repeat customer and they did it 5 times during the course of the year. Irma broke the wh*re code and talked about Becks' skills:
"It was a high. All of these women dream of being with him, and I got to hook up with him. It was very exciting. He was very gentle and kind. He knew what he was doing."
On a sex skills scale of 1 to 10, Irma gave Becks a 7.5. She says he wasn't into anything too kinky, but he did fap in front of her using lotion from the hotel, “It was perfumed, so it kind of burned him!”

Becks also opened up to Irma a little bit and said that he got harder for Posh when she didn't have the body of xylophone mallet, “He was saying that he liked her body more before. He is more of a butt man than a breast man."

Blah. Blah. Blah. Posh & Becks have been here before. Remember the whole Rebecca Looser thing? So, Becks might buy a 24k-carat hooker every now and again. I'm not sure if this counts as the ultimate betrayal to Posh. The ultimate betrayal would be if Becks cut up her AMEX black card, or if he told her that she "has a butt in those pants." That's the real slap!
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
SkyNewsBreak Sky News Newsdesk by THELOVEMAGAZINE

David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child in the summer, Victoria Beckham's spokeswoman has announced.
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

David & Victoria Beckham Expecting Baby No. 4

The Beckham brood continues to expand!

"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," their rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."

With three sons ages 11, 8 and 5½, the Beckhams admitted last year that they had a full house – but were willing to expand.

"I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing," Victoria, 36, said. "It's a lot having three boys. So, we're just enjoying the boys at the moment. But who knows, one day?"

It appears that day has come.

people.com

seriously?!?! didnt she just say she wasnt having any more? i hope for everyones sake that its (finally) a girl. congrats!

Congrats to the Beckhams! Wonder what she will wear this time!

david-beckham-240.jpg
David and Victoria Beckham
Richard Young/Getty

The Beckham brood continues to expand!

"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," their rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."

With three sons ages 11, 8 and 5½, the Beckhams admitted last year that they had a full house – but were willing to expand.

"I think one day, if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing," Victoria, 36, said. "It's a lot having three boys. So, we're just enjoying the boys at the moment. But who knows, one day?"

It appears that day has come.

people

YAY so exciting. I hope she gets a girl (you know she wants one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the Beckhams :D. The kid is going to be super cute for sure!

AHHH omg I hope she is pregnant!! So happy for her

Oh Lord, please answer Victoria's prayers and give the woman a girl. If it's another boy, it would be just as fantastic but also a bit cruel for someone with that many clothes, handbags, and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->