The Victoria and David Beckham Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Victoria, David and the brothers! Hope for Victoria's sake (and the inheritance of her closet) that it will be a girl this time. :smile:

She´s the kind of woman that has to have a baby girl! ^_^
also Gwen Stefani...

David & Victoria Beckham: Expecting 4th Child!

David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child together!
victoria-beckham-david-expecting-4th-child.jpg

The 35-year-old soccer star confirmed the happy news earlier today on his official Facebook page.

“I’ve got some great news to tell you all,” David wrote. “Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister.”

The newborn will join big brothers Brooklyn, Cruz, and Romeo.

Congratulations to David and Victoria!!

justjared.

I'm so happy for her, and can't wait to see what she wears :P

As Posh Screams, "GIVE ME A DAMN GIRL THIS TIME!!!!!"

poshbecks1_0.jpg

David Beckham and Posh have announced that her pouty womb is filled with a pouty fetus that better have a pouty vagina on it, or else she'll be pouting like nobody else has pouted BEFORE! A rep for Posh & Becks tells People that she's now licking twice as many ice cubes for nourishment and staring at full plates of food twice as long, because she's got a baby in her uterus to feed! Their rep says:

"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer. Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister."

Hopefully, Posh gets the daughter of her dreams to dress up this time, because the names "Queens, Juliet and Penelope" need a home already! If not, I'm sure we'll see the world's first ever male-to-female post-op newborn!
dlisted

Wow, what a news.
Very courious now about her pregnancy Looks. But also very happy for them.

Wow! Totally unexpected!
Congrats to the family! :smile:

Now she's pregnant and hoping for a girl, I wonder what kind of name they'll give her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->