The Walking Dead

I literally screamed at the end of the episode if it's true honestly I'm done !!! With GOT coming up I can't handle any more trauma.

First of, why is Jeffrey Dean Morgan so cool? every role that I ever seen him in, he plays it with such swagger (grey´s anatomy, watchmen, supernatural, the good wife...) :wub::mrgreen:

As for who lost at the end, I wonder if they´ll stick to the comic books? the creator said it´s a beloved character (and based on what Negan said it´s not Rick nor Carl). Of the four remaining characters the least I care about is Michonne :unsure:

I'm interested to see if they'll follow the comic books with the Negan death. I hope not, and my theory is that it's Abraham. Not only because at this point in the story he's already died in the comics, but also they spent a lot of the episode focusing on how his character has developed and changed, and Negan also said something about his mama telling him to pick the "strongest one". Well Abraham sat up straight and looked him dead in the eyes as he walked the line. God, I wish it was Carl though. This show is getting harder and harder to watch because it seems like there is no hope for any of them. It's quite draining to watch, tbh.

I just can't bring myself to watch S7 E1 even though I've taped it; know the spoilers & have watched The Talking Dead. I just don't get the rhetoric of killing not one but two great characters. I just don't get it. I think I'm done with TWD ??!
PS. It's just way too violent for me know anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking forward to last week's episode, and rushed home from work to watch it... This week I am not as excited. Fingers crossed there is some redemption in this week's episode, because things are starting to become a little bit too bleak for me to want to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->