Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Angela, but her hands were like tentacles, they were all over the place.

which was the song in age of elegance and in rome antique?!?!?!

^I got happy when I heard that haha. The music, though not as great as the previous years, is still going on my iPOD

I already download the Seal Thin White Duke mix before Thanksgiving
I got it from my mama was right of the CD as well at Stop and the other Spice girls song.
Wedding DAy is right of the CD too.
There was only 1-2 songs that were really mixed
and no finale song (really) since the finale was like 3 seconds

Marija putting her hands up was kind of stupid imo. KK was the best. Her acting wasn't over the top imo, it was just amazing. I liked the opening segment and Pink best. Oh and Heidi's singing (LOL!!!).

The Vines Get Free was remixed a little more.
I like the beginning with all the added screaming effects

yeah what was with the finale, I feel bad for the other girls. Their walking footage they did not show, it was so incomplete.

The show itself was very incomplete, such less emphasis was given to runway, instead more to Heidi and the girls being chosen to walk for PINK, like who cares for that, we want to see the actual models.

i posted this in the other thread. but more people are here, so i figure this must be the one where we're talking about the models and the show and such.

meh.

i definitely feel sorta "blah" about the whole show this year. the models were WAAAAAAAAAY over-the-top and it just seemed too cheesy to actually be sexy.

i think VS is missing the mark on the answer to their own question, "What Is SEXY?", because the answer, somehow, is not to be found within that show. it was all just so foolish and campy. and SO much Heidi, (who, granted, looks absolutely awesome this year).

remember the raw sexiness of Eva Herzigova ... or the sultry allure of Fernanda Tavares. or the bitchy-looking-diva bit of Gisele and Naomi ... or the "i'm so hot it hurts" attitude of Tyra? this year, it's like VS traded that ALL in for *cute* and *cheesy*.

and it's not even because of the model selection. Adriana is absolutely capable of being so sexy it's almost impossible. that's how she was at most of the previous shows. Ale is always gorgeous and looked gorgeous here too, but there was something missing. just something i can't explain maybe.

though i think it had more to do with the lighting/editing than the actual models. remember the 2003 show -- how smokin hot most of the models looked? i think it had alot to do with the lighting. and the MUSIC.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE.

MUSIC.

SUCKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

whomever is in charge of the music needs to be immediately fired. the shows work best when the runway bits are SEPARATE from the musical performances. then there can be a dj playing rockin music and changing it up a bit for each girl.

by FAR, 2003's show had the best music. and this year's is easily the worst.

really no finale song!?!? and what did they played in that part?!?

Sam, I agree. The show could've been great but it was just a little better than OK. Better than last year's imo.

Wedding Day
Get Free The Vines
Amazing
Stop the Rock Apollo 440
I got it from my mamma
Stop
headline
Finger eleven ---- paralyzer
and
Eurythimics "Who's That Girl?",

Marija putting her hands up was kind of stupid imo. KK was the best. Her acting wasn't over the top imo, it was just amazing. I liked the opening segment and Pink best. Oh and Heidi's singing (LOL!!!).

I barely even saw the girls walking in the opening, they cut so much out lol

PINK was surprisingly good, I cant believe it, probably the best segment with the best music.

KK was the best, I loved her walk in the chandelier segment, which itself was so bad.

I HATE HATE HATE myself for saying this, but...

Maybe Gisele and Tyra really DID make VS.

:ninja:

Did anyone actually like the music???
I did, well maybe except 2 songs lol!
What can i saw it was a show, the girls looked gorgeous but I wasn't too too hyped about it so it couldn't be a dissappointment, it just felt 'empty', & it did from the pics already.

Also, I thought the contest winner was surprisingly cute. I think the show should've been at least half an hour longer. And the Spice Girls performance was BORING. The costumes were blah. Bring back the over the top cheesy costumes they wore in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->