Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to show is available to download. Please if anyone finds the torrent links please if its not against the rules post them here.

omg that was fast!! its over bye now isnt it?!!? or almost! hahaha hpefully someone will upload it now hahaha

Kerr is pretty short isn't she?

Marisa has really big... hair.

Now we know why Selita had that green thing on her back!

That was, like, three comments in one!

I'm watching this like a drinking game. Only because I know if I drink everytime Angela Lindvall holds her hands out, I'll catch a good buzz.

I saw Miranda standing with all the other models when they announced their were flying on the Virgin company plane, she is actually 5'9

:o We didn;t even get to see the final walk with ALL the models. Wow..this show was so short. But I liked it:wink: I literally liked ALL the models

..alright, well minus Jessica White. Wow, did she suck. Even Marissa Miller was terrible

yeah everytime a model:
dances,
runs
facial or hand gesture
------------take---a----shot

ooh do you think sooo?? cause last years sucked?!?! hey did spice girls performed twice!?!?

yes this one did seem really short
last year they had one performance where the models didn't walk "Lovestone"
this time they didn't walk during two performances
Seal/Heidi and the Spice Girls
that definitely cut down on catwalk time

ooh do you think sooo?? cause last years sucked?!?! hey did spice girls performed twice!?!?

Just once...but they were lovely -- can't wait for their reunion tour to continue!

No matter how much pointing Adriana does, without Gisele, VS loses so much pizazz to me :doh:

spice girls
I am pretty sured performed once unless I blinked too long
which could have happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back