theFashionSpot's project runway game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright since it has been about 2 months since the last challenge was made I decree From: Sophia to be winner of the challenge!

Alright girl, now you get to make the next challenge and hopefully more people will participate!

I agree. From: Sophia, that dress is stunning! (Now I just wish there were someone who will make it so that I can buy it. :smile: )

Ok so I think the new Challange should be Menswear come up with and outfit that a guy would wear to casual event. (a concert, dinner, movie ect.)

oh! sounds great! I normally dont do menswear. the only menswear I ever sew/designed was a tee, and it was unisex.
Do we have to specify the event...?

I want to do this! We need to recruit people and wake up this thread! We should get a new theme. Anybody in?

OK lets put an easy theme! hah if you want i can SET the theme and choose the winner because for participating i dunno LOL but tell me if you want i can help you I have a one in mind!:wink:

i'm up for it! i havent participated in ages! :P
this used to be so much fun!

Guys I'm in, I never saw this thread before but thanx to vogueparislover i did and would like to take part in the game.

something super easy :D something we will all like !

if i end up finding my camera, i will submit too

The new theme is:

Cultrual

Think of Russia, China, or any other country that inspires you!
Get your inspiration from a far away land, or one close to you!

Hope this is easy enough! ^_^
I'm not sure when judging is, in two weeks or is it one? :unsure:

I'm going to admit right now that I was hesitant to say that I'd be participating until I saw the challenge. That said, I'm in. I like the theme a lot and have some ideas already...:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->