Rodarte for Target

Any suggestions on how to wear those socks? Im having a hard time deciding whether or not to keep them. Or keep them & get the gold color too if I can figure it out lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Target today & they had the socks!! I got the coral ones but Im only 5 foot so they are more like thigh high instead of knee highs. I dont know whether to keep them or not. How do you guys wear them? Thanks.

I'm 5'3" so they're like thigh highs on me as well. :lol: I wear them under boots with most of them scrunched around my ankle (hidden by the boot) and however much of the beige/coral I want protruding from the top of the boot.

I have a friend who is 5'1" and she usually cuts the feet off knee highs and basically wears them as leg warmers with the bottom tucked into her shoes.

Thats an idea. The scrunching is working pretty good. What do you wear them with though clothes wise? Its winter here now so I suppose I will have to wait til spring summer to wear them unless I wear them over tights & Im not sure how that would look.

Tiffany7... I like to wear them over tights. I posted a picture of me wearing them that way (on this thread).

The dress gets alot of compliments everytime I take it out! :heart:
Wore this out:
rodarte001.jpg

Trying on..just wanting it to be 20 degrees warmer here :doh:
rodarte002.jpg

I went to my Target today, and they DID have the tights. On sale for under $7, so I had to buy a pair. I love them, I can't wait to wear them. =D

^ Sale!

Have the Rodarte items moved to clearance?

i got the peach wrap dress for 27.99!

i wouldnt buy it for 40$, but 27.99 is a steal:woot:

Nicky Hilton in Rodarte Leopard Bow Dress?

61187635.jpg

Derek Blasberg Twitter

I wish I could go to the Target sale..
tumbleweed.gif
I kinda want the cardis too now

^ Nice spy, dreams.

Yeah, 30% off Rodarte items!

Now, if I could just find what I WANT on sale. Most of it is gone here in LA.

i found all the socks/tights and belts at one of my local stores on clearance. they were not next to the other rodarte stuff on clearance. they were just mixed in with the sale acessories.

i was very happy to find the belts for $6.50.

i have a feeling that those shipments may have come late to target stores, so re-check!

^ That's possible. I made my Rodarte order in December and it wasn't scheduled to ship until this week. It included one of the leopard belts, but I just ended up canceling the order because I probably wouldn't wear it very often.

I finally wore my peach/nude socks.
Wore...
Black tank, taupe cardigan, vintage Levis cutoff, black wool tights with Rodarte socks over them & Frye harness boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->