Rodarte for Target

^ Thanks. :blush:

Yes, nothing groundbreaking as far as the styling is concerned - but it served its purpose for the event/day.

So we've spotted Natalie and Kirsten in the line... who's next?

i love the lace cardigan. purchased all 3 colors off ebay. even though i paid more than retail, i think they're well worth the price.

The cardigans are my favourite pieces. Too bad I only got to a Target recently, after most things had been cleaned out...

I wore my nude lace cardigan for the first time yesterday. Some photos:

3a.jpg

4.jpg

Details:
details2.jpg

I was at Target this past weekend and decided to go see if anything was left of the collection. It had been pretty well ravaged, but there were socks and tights available, which were definitely not there when I went on launch day. I picked up the beige/coral socks. There was also a bunch of swimwear that wasn't there the first time I looked. It's definitely worth going back to check if your Target has put out new stuff.

^ I'm in love with the coral socks.

gogo, love how you styled the cardigan. very cute!

I'm thinking about returning the lace-print dress...I love it, but I really need to save up for a trip I'm planning in April. D8

I went to Target today & they had the socks!! I got the coral ones but Im only 5 foot so they are more like thigh high instead of knee highs. I dont know whether to keep them or not. How do you guys wear them? Thanks.

i love how great that cardigan looks on everyone who wears it:smile: I definitely am loving mine to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->