Tips & Tricks For Covering Up Acne & Acne Scars

aww i would have figured 'rosehip' oil would smell lovely...thats a let down.

but a tip on clearing up some of that redness: get a thing of Visine for red eyes and put some of it on a red pimple for a quick fix. I've also heard about using lemon juic as a toner...but i've never tried so I won't recommend it.

any one have any facewashes they particularly love?

oo, this trick works wonders for my roomate, but turned out AWFUL on me: before you go to bed, if you have some bad pimples, you can put a dab of toothpaste on them and leave it on to wash off in the morning -preferably none of the crazy colored/flavored/extreem whitening ones. In the morning my roomate looks scads better, but mine always just look worse...so i guess you just need to try it and see what happens.

SandraJH said:
any one have any facewashes they particularly love?

I just began using Purpose by Johnson & Johnson, and although it hasn't particularly relieved any of my stubborn acne, my face is noticeably whiter after using it.

I would like to use Revlon colorstay, but their foundations are so pink. :( I use L'oreal True Match instead.

^yea, they are too pink. I LOVE colorstay, but I am going to buy a different shade once my bottle runs out. I currently use Ivory but I am going back to my old shade, buff. Buff is much more yellow and better looking on me.

OMG, everyone who has scars needs to try sonia kashuks pressed powder. Holy crap, this stuff makes me look porcelain over my foundation.

^I didn't notice that. I am just pleased that they make a shade (chiffon) that
is pale enough for my god damn albino-esque skin.

Laura Mercier makes GREAT foundations and concealers, in my experience. I have some minor acne scars and some minor acne now and I swear by her. Try it. It's soooo worth the investment.

you ppl that have bad acne..or acne at all..shouldnt try and fix it yourself..with washing or "toothpaste" ...it only makes it worse if you try and wash..it wont solve the problem...'
you should contact a doctor..they can give you like "dalacin, differin" depending on how bad it is..
that will take away acne ..like forever...

the red acne scars that some of you have will go away after about a year...but if you have like scars that go deep...and your skin doesnt seem to be even...and have like bumps...they never go away...
but there is still some hope...plastic surgery is the solution...it reduces the scares to 60-75%.
it doesnt cost a whole lot...like maybe 4000-5000 dollars...for the whole face

for those of you that cant wait a whole year...or 6 months for the red acne scars to go away...you can fade the parts by laser-surgery. (IPL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->