Trench coats - fashion or frump?

i hate not being model tall. i love the ones burberry prorsum puts out for their s/s year after year. afraid of them falling below my knee. trying to find the red one from s/s 08 in a 38 or smaller though!

Vika- That trench is absolutely gorgeous! I have a black trench myself, but yours is just super chic, and quite lovely!!!!
:smile:
I love it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a girl in my class, who had a new trench coat every day of the week, last week. She looked immaculate in a beige Burberry style one.
I think most of the time they can look frumpy, but she looked very fashion, due to a thin brown belt around her waist.

i got a trench custom made in a heavy woven cotton. beautiful. but now i want yet another one, in really thin cotton. dress shirt cotton. it looks so casual....

still love trenchcoats :heart:

I love trench coats.

They are classic and never go out of style.

I have quite a few.

Trench coats are always in fashion.

Any other brands than Burberry and Dior that make great trench coats?

I have a trench coats by Rena Lange, Lanvin & Giambattista Valli. I think it depends on what your looking for. I chose some by fabric and others by style...:flower:

I have a trench coats by Rena Lange, Lanvin & Giambattista Valli. I think it depends on what your looking for. I chose some by fabric and others by style...:flower:

Julide -- please post yours! I am very curious about Lanvin and GV :smile:

I think they look super pretty! I have one from Burberry and another from Chloe, but I prefer the Chloe one a lot more. It's just the right length :D

Trenches are classic and timeless. A great one can last you many years and through many trends.

Ok I need help!! I tried to take pics (In a three way miror at a store!!:blush:) and the flash on my camera has distored about half the picture!! The other pics I can't get a full view of my coats!!:furious:I am super frustrated and exhausted.:cry:I would welcome any sugguestions! Or maybe I'll lie my coats flat on my bed and try to take pics that way!! Sorry ladies I am not tech savy and don't take many pics! Any help would be welcomed!:flower:

Ok I need help!! I tried to take pics (In a three way miror at a store!!:blush:) and the flash on my camera has distored about half the picture!! The other pics I can't get a full view of my coats!!:furious:I am super frustrated and exhausted.:cry:I would welcome any sugguestions! Or maybe I'll lie my coats flat on my bed and try to take pics that way!! Sorry ladies I am not tech savy and don't take many pics! Any help would be welcomed!:flower:

I'm not an expert either, but we have bunches in the WAYWT thread :flower: Maybe you could ask for tips there. Some people take pix on hangers ... and the mirror ones seem to always be a flat mirror. Maybe Vika can help when she comes back ...

I'm going to say yes on the yellow trench :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->