Trend Predictions F/W 11.12

Based on the article on here... Those Prada stoles... I hope they stay around... Pure Luxuary and indulgance... I so want one!

Thanks, wilhelmf and dom27! I'm definitely going to move it to the front of my closet and give it go when the weather gets warmer (21F isn't normal!) here.

My guesses are that the minimalism and military look aren't quite gone yet - especially for places that are just now catching on to it!

Might be too soon to predict but I'm noticing some red tones in the NY scene.

Pink is also making an appearence, Prabal Gurung had some pink numbers and supposedly, Alexander Wang will have an influx of pale pink on his runway this afternoon.

I wold love for the western influence from spring (particularly in accessories) to carryover into fall I LOVE it!!

I agree. With Soundgarden back on tour and a real throwback happening fashion-wise in homage to the late 90's - I'm sensing a resurgence of bomber jacket shapes. Wondering if there will be some sort of refinement to the black and orange bomber a la my high school circa 1996?! When we all wanted Dylan McCay to take our virginity and our pride.... :wink:http://bit.ly/i96CkP

Yesssss I love bombers .I hope that soon we'll be ready for a 90s come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->