UK Elle April 2012 : Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen by Alexi Hay

^^Oh my bad! Well, why wouldn't it?

Regarding her "taking the fashion world by storm" (which I, too, find quite... amusing), let's not act as in we didn't know about magazine rules and how it's important to catch the customer's attention to make him or her buy the magazine.

The fonts and coverline layout this month seem to coming closer to the US Elle template.

The cover wouldn't have been that bad, if they had got the lighting right.
Saying that I have zero interest in MK Olsen or her sister.

Im looking forward to a new look ELLE with redesign and new photographers.

What is MK Olsen up to these days?

She collaborates with Ashley on designing for their label, The Row.

I would of much preferred to see Ashley on the cover, for some reason I'm always more drawn to Ashley.

Last edited by a moderator:
In jest people, in jest.

I really should have just deleted my original post.

Jennifer Dickinson from ELLE said on Twitter Ashley also has a cover

Hope that means for subscriber's cover we're getting a duo shot. I loved Ashley's subs cover last time.

Really surprised at how much i don't hate this cover, in fact i think she looks lovely, and its a different kind of image from them. Always love seeing the Twins on mag covers, they are true fashion celebrities, and the way they are building their brand is impressive to me.

Can't wait to see subscriber's cover. I always like covers with both of them.
Mary-Kate's cover is quite bad. I think the lighting is weird.

Ashley's cover

UXG5Y.jpg

twitter/JenniferELLEUK

That's the subs cover - Jenny tends to put up the subs cover, whilst Lorraine typically does the newsstand covers. But as I believe honeycombchild has said before, subs covers can be found at travel points :smile:

In saying that, I'll be trecking through London on Wednesday for Ashley's cover for sure...

Ashley's cover is better, I just wish she tilted her head a bit back to the neck would be longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->