Interview March 2009 : Mary-Kate Olsen by Craig McDean

I :heart: the cover!
Perhaps because she doesn´t look like herself :innocent: :ninja:
She reminds me of Amber Valletta ^_^

I don't like the cover image, bad angle for her

It doesn't even look like Mary-Kate...but I still like it :smile:! That color hair looks great on her. She looks very Stam-ish, non?
i guess that's because they totally airbrushed her 'signature' nasolabial folds. it makes her face look different. and yes, she does reminds of Amber and Stamy in this edit^_^

I don't see Amber at all & Stam could only hope to ever look this good.

amazing cover as usual, they really know how to transform celebrities... I would never have imagined MK Olsen looking like that on the cover and the ed. Truly amazing work.

Fantastic cover, and ed preview. I didn't expect I could ever like Olsen(s)...

amazing cover as usual, they really know how to transform celebrities... I would never have imagined MK Olsen looking like that on the cover and the ed. Truly amazing work.

They really do work wonders on celebrities at Interview. It's like they sprinkle pixie-dust and voila, insta-glam! Lindsay looked the best she has ever looked in a magazine on their last cover, even if she didn't look like herself at all! Maybe loads of makeup and new hair is the trick!?!

I couldn't agree more :heart:. There is no single Interview cover since September that I don't like. To tell the truth, in Interview I rather see celebrities than models.
*edit*Actually since Maggie's... Except Eva Mendes.

The cover and ed is so brilliant, but she actually to me looks more like Courtney Love than herself.

i love the cover, it's fantastic

i love all the photos i have seen so far

If every magazine used such creativity with their celebrity covers then
I wouldn't mind a celebrity on the cover of a magazine at all
The simplicity is amazing and I think this cover proves that you don't need
a smiling face and cheesy pose to stand out at the newstands

I like the cover. I just wish they had moved her a face up just a tiny bit so that you could see more of her chin.

The editorial I'm unsure of. Mary Kate looks absolutely nothing like herself. If it wasn't for the text on the cover I wouldn't have known it was her.

Mary-Kate is much more of a fashion icon. Her style is more original and unique than her sister's. And, from the looks of it, more people gravitate to and admire Mary-Kate...

I thought like that, but I wanted to know if there was something special (for.ex Ashley disagree shot for covers or something)
Thanks for reply :flower:

I'll be not orginal : I totally love the cover and the rest of photoshoot.

When this is come out ? I think i will break my usual habit and really buy this issue instead of reading all content in the web ( normally I prefer spend my cash on a book or new piece of clothing and not on magazine - which i buy too much already )

Love the light and the snow queen look ( or should i say child of snow queen ). Plus as long as i love MK I feel little bored whit her latest covers - Elle was nice but so... don't know, maybe usual for her. You know - bohoic-gothic-independent star like.
Maybe it's not very springy but why does all magazines should look the same , plus i think it will stand out really great on the shelves in a bookstore or a shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->