Interview March 2009 : Mary-Kate Olsen by Craig McDean

I read this thread backwards, so I didn't believe the actual cover shot could be as good as people said. Oh, but it is!

It's the watercolour effect in the title, the texture of the hair, and the faraway look in her eyes - and without tons of cover text, all of it is allowed enough space to properly make an impact.

Some of the edit pics remind me of a Swarovski ad campaign, but who cares, when you've got that cover.

So the cover picture was different than I thought, but I still LOVE it.

I hope McDean shot another edit for the issue, I must have this one (still trying to find February :ninja:)

I read this thread backwards, so I didn't believe the actual cover shot could be as good as people said. Oh, but it is!

It's the watercolour effect in the title, the texture of the hair, and the faraway look in her eyes - and without tons of cover text, all of it is allowed enough space to properly make an impact.

Some of the edit pics remind me of a Swarovski ad campaign, but who cares, when you've got that cover.
And I'm actually surprise that this cover is very simple. Ok, the previous covers were too, but they were full of graphic effects. There are some graphic effects too, but they're slightly noiticed.

^Thank you for the video :heart: she actually really suits hair like that

Beautiful cover... And how grateful am I for the free Interview subscription?! :woot:

love this cover and mk's ed looks spectacular...generally speaking, i'd love to see more of ashley though

I thought like that, but I wanted to know if there was something special (for.ex Ashley disagree shot for covers or something)
Thanks for reply :flower:

It could be that Ashley doesn't consider herself to be an actress anymore, I mean it's very rare to see her give an interview to anyone these days. MK is still doing movies and TV work.

how much is interview anyway ?

I hope i can find it here , in poland . Anyone from poland bought ever any issue of the magazine ? if yes - where ?

When I first saw the photos I thought: Wow Courtney Love is looking great, and rocking a Balenciaga (and that is rare). But then Irealized it was MK and I liked the photos even more! :smile:

Somedy needs to "Karma" the guys from Interview, I totally loved last month(well this month) cover with Lindsay and now the hooked me up again with this amazing cover (and inside photos :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->