UK Elle July 2010 : Kristen Stewart by Matthias Vriens McGrath

^this made me laugh cause as someone who follows her this is like the first time that I´ve seen a photoshoot in which she shows a wider range of emotions in her expressions lol

This cover looks really nice. a better view of her body could've worked. But I don't like how boring the colors look.

i prefer the newsstand cover over the subscribers cover for once, the editorial isn't bad either

^ Me too.
Excellent. Can't wait to get this.
Any other info about what else is inside yet?

Someone remind me why I subscribe to UK Elle? Because it isn't for their subscribers covers anymore.
I'm sick to death of seeing black and white covers. It's becoming depressing. Newsstand is beyond better.

love the subscriber cover more than the newstand one. can't wait to get this issue

I feel like she felt uncomfortable during the shoot, don't like anything that was posted yet & anything about her.

i don't hate her but both covers are bad. nothing interesting.

HQ Subscribers:

*scan by vogue28

Review

Just A Girl
Model: Kristen Stewart
Photographer: Matthias Vriens McGrath
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis

The New Key Pieces
Model: Laura Blokhina
Photographer: Lee Broomfield
Stylist: Ye Young Kim

A Single Woman
Model: Taryn Davidson
Photographer: Matthias Vriens McGrath
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis

you got it already? nice :D hope mine will be waiting for me too.

Yes I got mine in the mail this morning. Subscriber's get a Resis bag too, it's alright, nice for my sister ^_^.
Laura Blokhina's edit is fantastic, she looks terrific. Their model choices lately, just keep getting better and better.

I'm surprised you get the freebie. Normally when you subscribe it says in the small print you wont receive them.. I can remember not getting a top or bag a while back. The summer months always come with freebies. InStyle, Elle, Harper's... all come with a freebie in July.

Yeh, I got the freebie bag as well which was strange. I was thinking maybe it's because they forced so many Twilight fans to subscribe (and also the heavy promoting of this issue), they thought they'd throw in a freebie just for the sake of it. Because well, if people are subscribing only for the Kristen issue there's not much they're going to be interested in later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->