UK Harper's Bazaar January 2010 : Scarlett Johansson by Alexi Lubomirski

So HB UK is back to putting celebs on their cover. I don't like Scarlett but this looks so classy and elegant

The full newstand cover is actually in the paper itsself, but it's so small it's not worth scanning. She's wearing a leopard trench coat. It's a pretty striking cover.

I can already say that I love it :woot: UK Bazaar is doing so great lately!
thanks for posting, honeycombchild :flower:

she looks amazing! I don't care for celebs on covers, but Scarlett kills it. :woot:

at least she looks good in the images posted and the cover, i don't support celebreties and i think very few can do a proper editorial. thanks for posting :flower:
2008 has been a very good year for HB UK.

I'm not a fan of Scarlett but she looks great on the newsstand cover. Even though the cover appears to be crowed with font, it still looks good.

I am not a huge fan of Scarlet but this cover looks beautiful and she is beautiful too... I am just hoping they won't stick to celebs only...

The preview is looking very bad so far... awful make up and hairstyle. That's a shame, cause this girl is naturally beautiful!

I love it! Scarlett looks so amazing. I love seeing her in magazines. I thought her VP cover was amazing. :P

I like Scarlett even if her style and choice in scripts aren't as good as they used to be. I like it from what I can see, though the uneven eyebrows kind of bother me.

I'm not Scarlett fan, but she looks gorgeous

The preview is looking very bad so far... awful make up and hairstyle. That's a shame, cause this girl is naturally beautiful!
Completely agree, the styling is so predictable, we have seen her vamped up like this zillionth of times before, and if anyone it should have been UK HB who could have pulled off something different, and unexpected with her. Despise the styling, and none of the photos work for me for the mentioned reasons, not the best way to start a new year, this is way more US HB.

I think this looks incredible. Sexy, but not too overt for a Jan issue, as well as making her look like a classic Hitchcock heroine. Go Bazaar!!!

I actually like it. A better look at the cover:

2cneahg.jpg

lostinscarlettjohansson.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I liked it more when I first saw it but it is okay. I am curious about subscribers cover… when do subscribers usually get their copy?

It's not due to hit newstands untill Monday, so I can't imagine subscriber's will see it till Friday/Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->