UK Harper's Bazaar March 2009 : Emily Blunt

I hated the sight of February's issue - Jennifer Connolly is soulfully beautiful but bores me to tears - so whatever they produce for March is going to be an improvement for me. I like it; it's someone I don't see much of, and they've tried to move the mood towards spring/summer glamour.

I like the gold font, the cover is good but not wonderful.

she's beautiful. i'm looking forward to the movies she has coming out soon

may have to get this especially since it's a larger size, without the blue the cover is so boring though :ninja: and i'm not interested in her at all

I love her but she is looking a little crossed-eyed on the cover,but overall it's a pretty cool cover.

my subscription copy arrived this morning, it's no bigger than normal. i'd love to scan it for you guys but i'm going out to play in the snow!

Maybes just the subscription copies are normal size? :unsure:

okay, maybe just the cover... :flower:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
myscan

As expected I like the subscriber cover better. None of the horrible gold gradiant :rolleyes:
thanks for your scan bluejeans

Subscribers cover is much better. Anyways, I love the blue of the dress! Really nice. No need to mention she looks beautiful ^_^

erm, the photgraphers name is in the file name, it's paola kudacki!

The orange font goes a lot nice with the dress but I like both covers. I'm going to buy it regardless anyway to read about David Cameron being a supernerd. Emily's blue eyes are very pretty with her hair colour

Okay, I don't know if this a dumb question to be asking here - but anyone no why exactly the subscription copy is the same size as a regular issue? I'm guessing the regular retail copy is going to be the larger scale one?

It's the Swarovski issues all over again!

I could be for postage reasons? Maybes it would cost more for a larger size to be posted out individually? :unsure:
& Yes, it will be retail copy that will be larger..

Hm. It dosen't seem to pay to be a subscriber in this case I'm currently thinking.

I just recently subscribed for 12 issues for £12, which is really good ^_^ My first issue is April 2009..

Yeah, that's the deal I'm subscribed with, since last year. The same offer is what I'm subscribed to Elle with as well. Not bad at all for £12 a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->